Fisher: "I can't make any predictions."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Jeff Fisher recaps Sam Bradford's injury and the Rams 33-14 win over the Cleveland Browns in Week Three of the 2014 NFL Preseason.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"It would be unfair of me to be 'Adam Schefter-like'."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be very schefter-like to say something I didn't know..."
~Fisher..lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I personally don't mind Shefter. All he does is report rumors from so called insiders. Which most fans want anyway. I haven't seen him bash or belittle anyone.

It's quite clear that Fisher isn't happy with him.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Sports radio in Dallas is speaking in terms of Bradford being lost for an "extended period". I'm not what they know, but that's how they're presenting it. Lot's of talk about potential replacements (including Tebow) and the likely hood Bradford has seen his last game with the Rams. I have no idea what's real or imagined, but if I were to opine, it would be that (at best) Bradford is lost for 6 regular season games. If it's any part of the ACL, well you know the answer to that already.