First-Pick, No Trades

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your score is: 5932 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 2: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 1 Pick 13: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan (A)
Round 2 Pick 12: Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State (A)
Round 3 Pick 11: Deone Bucannon, SS, Washington State (A)
Round 4 Pick 10: Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida (A)
Round 5 Pick 13: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)
Round 6 Pick 12: Devon Kennard, OLB, Southern California (B+)
Round 6 Pick 38 (COMP): Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley (A)
Round 7 Pick 11: Rajion Neal, RB, Tennessee (A)
Round 7 Pick 26: John Urschel, OG, Penn State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 34 (COMP): Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt (B+)
Round 7 Pick 35 (COMP): Michael Campanaro, WR, Wake Forest (A)

ausmurp

Starter
Jared Abbrederis is a huge WR sleeper in my opinion and can be had with one of our later picks. I really hope we draft him, I've watched him dominate the B10 for the last few years. Kid has a great story, from walk on to one of the best WRs in B10 on a non-passing team. Screams under the radar.

ausmurp

Starter
Also this looks great on paper but what does this do for our offense? Adds one OL to an offense that is just consistently terrible over the last several yrs. I know we got Tavon last yr and Stacy is looking good, but we still need a solid WR and a solid HB to change pace and work as a weapon out of the backfield. And is Cook ever going to stop slacking and play up to potential? Because Ebron sure looks good to me if he can come in and immediately be a huge receiving weapon at TE. Also just saw rankings from last years top 50 DL and we have Sims, Hayes, Long, and Quinn all in the top 50, so I'm starting to think there is no way we would draft Clowney. Trade it or draft Matthews.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well ausmurp, this isn't a dream draft of mine. I did this draft with the intention of making no trades and trying to get the best score I could and still fill most of our needs.

I was trying to get the best draft I could without doing a bunch of unrealistic trades that this site will offer you.