FINALLY FOOTBALL WEEK

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

superfan24

Starter
It's finally here. Who's going to games this weekend.
I'll be in South Bend for the USF game. OU plays at home right?

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's finally here. Who's going to games this weekend.
I'll be in South Bend for the USF game. OU plays at home right?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Posted three times? You MUST be geeked.

Seriously though - How'd you do that man?

superfan24

Starter
RamFan503 said:
Posted three times? You MUST be geeked.

Seriously though - How'd you do that man?

lol it kept on saying can't post so soon after your last, but it didn't say that my post had been submitted....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny. Oh well, good conversation starter anyway. Bye the way, I am pulling for OSU this season - the real one here in Corvallis. My son starts there in the Fall and it of course is SJ's former stomping ground. Go BEAVERS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Funny. Oh well, good conversation starter anyway. Bye the way, I am pulling for OSU this season - the real one here in Corvallis. My son starts there in the Fall and it of course is SJ's former stomping ground. Go BEAVERS!!!
I need a new team. Suggestions? And it has to be a convincing argument.

superfan24

Starter
RamFan503 said:

Sounds much better then the other team you mentioned :bign:

superfan24

Starter
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

i think I can choose one for you if you really want? :nice:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

The Ducks are a kick in the ass to watch. They are also always sporting some cool uniforms. This season they are also ranked in the top 5 and instead of scheduling cream puffs for their out of conferences like so many others (cough... Notre Dame v South Florida... cough), they start the season with LSU. They would be a fun team to get behind - never boring.

Not only that but who doesn't love a fighting duck as a mascot? Dude takes on Cougars. That's one bad ass water fowl.
mascotfight.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

I hope it's not USC, because that still has Pete Carroll's stank on it. :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
The Ducks are a kick in the ass to watch. They are also always sporting some cool uniforms. This season they are also ranked in the top 5 and instead of scheduling cream puffs for their out of conferences like so many others (cough... Notre Dame v South Florida... cough), they start the season with LSU. They would be a fun team to get behind - never boring.

Not only that but who doesn't love a fighting duck as a mascot? Dude takes on Cougars. That's one bad ass water fowl.
mascotfight.jpg
I caught a few of their games in the recent past, and they were pretty exciting to watch. That said, our Ibis would beat the shit out of your duck. If, you know, I still followed that team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

mascotfight.jpg
I caught a few of their games in the recent past, and they were pretty exciting to watch. That said, our Ibis would beat the shit out of your duck. If, you know, I still followed that team.

Meh - your Ibis couldn't lift our duck's downy balls. And where were your Ibises (Ibi ?) watching the championship game from last season?

superfan24

Starter
StlouisramsX said:
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

I hope it's not USC, because that still has Pete Carroll's stank on it. :razzed:

I wouldn't do that to you. :bg:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

Funny. I'll bet you were going to suggest USC. Come on 24 - everyone knows you are a closet Trojan fan. :mrgreen:

superfan24

Starter
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

Funny. I'll bet you were going to suggest USC. Come on 24 - everyone knows you are a closet Trojan fan. :mrgreen:

:sick:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
superfan24 said:
RamFan503 said:
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
superfan24 said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:

:sick:

Green with envy eh? Man I can see why after the past couple decades. :neener:

Hey - we ought to hit the war room or game day during the USC/ND game just for shits and giggles.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
RamFan503 said:
All hail the mighty Trojans..... :7up:

Is that the condom or the scrubs from the Univeristy of Spoiled Children?

The Bruins roam the hills of Westwood,
Down to the Pacific shore,
True to thee our hearts will be,
Our love will never grow old.

U rah rah rah
C rah rah rah
L rah rah rah
A rah rah rah

U! C! L! A! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamsFan4Life said:
RamFan503 said:
All hail the mighty Trojans..... :7up:

Is that the condom or the scrubs from the Univeristy of Spoiled Children?

The Bruins roam the hills of Westwood,
Down to the Pacific shore,
True to thee our hearts will be,
Our love will never grow old.

U rah rah rah
C rah rah rah
L rah rah rah
A rah rah rah

U! C! L! A! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

You must be talking about USC's little brother the Bruins. :7up: