Fill in the blanks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The best guy I've ever seen play __________________ is.

QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Barry Sanders
WR - Andre Johnson
TE - Tony Gonzales
OL - Anthony Munoz

DL - Reggie White
OLB - L.T.
MLB - Ray Lewis
S - Troy Polamaulu
CB - Darrell Green

K - Morten Anderson
P - Ray Guy

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
(I'm young, so please forgive me. :whome?: )

QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Marshall Faulk
WR - Isaac Bruce
TE - Jason Witten
LT - Jonathan Ogden
LG - Alan Faneca
C - Nick Mangold
RG - Jahri Evans
RT - Willie Anderson

RE - Dwight Freeney
DT - Warren Sapp
LE - Julius Peppers
OLB - Derrick Thomas
MLB - Ray Lewis
CB - Champ Bailey
FS - Ed Reed
SS - Troy Polamalu

K - Jeff Wilkins
P - Donnie Jones

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I've seen a lot of football and some remarkable performances/seasons. It's really too hard for me to pick one guy for any position, except one.

TE - Kellen Winslow

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ram Quixote said:
I've seen a lot of football and some remarkable performances/seasons. It's really too hard for me to pick one guy for any position, except one.

TE - Kellen Winslow
Foul. Do it anyway. :evil:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
StlouisramsX said:
Ram Quixote said:

TE - Kellen Winslow
Foul. Do it anyway. :evil:
Ha. You wanted an opinion; you got it. Technically, you started this thread with just one blank. I filled it. :pokeu:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Basically another choose your dream team thread. :cool: You must REALLY be bored. But I love these.

The best guy I've ever seen play __________________ is.

QB - Ben Roethlisberger (his playin style is unique for a guy his size)
RB - Marshall Faulk (no explanation needed)
WR - Megatron (man's a freak)
TE - Antonio Gates
OL - T: Ogden, G: Steve Hutchinson, C: Jeff Saturday

DL - Michael Strahan (he actually was the 1st specific player I knew by name and number and got me into the NFL) DT: Warren Sapp.
OLB - Lance Briggs (3-4 DeMarcus Ware)
MLB - Brian Urlacher (3-4 Patrick Willis)
S - Troy Polamalu
CB - Nnamdi Asomugha

K - JEFF WILKENS!
P - Donnie Jones

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
QB - Elway
RB - Eric Dickerson (Also my favorite Football Player of ALL Time)
WR - Chris Carter
TE - Kellen Winslow (Total Beast)
OL - Jackie Slater (He is a Total Class Act,,, He's talked with me from the sidelines in a couple of games, probably just being polite to the insane Ram Fan I'm sure, but I haven't forgotten,,,, plus he was OUR LT for what seems like half of my life, and I'm 44)

DL - Reggie White
OLB - L T
MLB - R Lewis
S - Polamalu (But Nolan Cromwell would be listed if not for that dropped INT in the Bowl,,, seriously, he's an All Time Favorite of mine)
CB - Deion Sanders (I believe him to be one of the single most Bad-Assed football players ever)

K- Mike Landsford (Barefoot and Shit) I remember Georgia kissing him on the sidelines prior to the games. Just wrong.
P - 1A Ray Guy 1B Randall Cunningham (I think I remember him kicking like a 99 yard punt,,, surprise punt I think, but still)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
QB - Elway
RB - Eric Dickerson (Also my favorite Football Player of ALL Time)
WR - Chris Carter
TE - Kellen Winslow (Total Beast)
OL - Jackie Slater (He is a Total Class Act,,, He's talked with me from the sidelines in a couple of games, probably just being polite to the insane Ram Fan I'm sure, but I haven't forgotten,,,, plus he was OUR LT for what seems like half of my life, and I'm 44)

DL - Reggie White
OLB - L T
MLB - R Lewis
S - Polamalu (But Nolan Cromwell would be listed if not for that dropped INT in the Bowl,,, seriously, he's an All Time Favorite of mine)
CB - Deion Sanders (I believe him to be one of the single most Bad-Assed football players ever)

K- Mike Landsford (Barefoot and Shit) I remember Georgia kissing him on the sidelines prior to the games. Just wrong.
P - 1A Ray Guy 1B Randall Cunningham (I think I remember him kicking like a 99 yard punt,,, surprise punt I think, but still)
Deion was a beast cb, but his fear of tackling always bothered me. Not that it made a real big difference, because QBs were pretty reluctant to throw to his side of the field anyway. I like Darrell Green because he's just as fast (maybe faster), and he played hard.

I like your Cunningham pick for punter. Almost forgot about him and Danny White playing "ironman." :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Green was blazing fast. I think he chased down ED29 from behind one time if I remember right.

I think Deion was faster believe it or not,,, especially in pads. He also had insane return skills that impacted the game on special teams.

I remember Danny White punting some of those too now that you mention it. Old Gamesmanship rarely seen anymore.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
QB - Unitas, Fouts, Marino
RB - Dickerson, Earl Campbell, Sanders
WR - Rice, Irvin, Biletnikoff
TE- Casper, Winslow, Sharpe
OL - Grimm, Hannah, Little, Mack, Otto, Shell, Slater, Webster

DL - Jones, Olsen, Eller, Lilly, Page, Bruce Smith, Reggie and Randy White, Youngblood
LB - LT, Lewis, Nitschke, Butkus, Lambert, Hendricks, Singletary
DB - Green, Lott, Sanders, Blount, Renfro, Wilson

K - Dempsey, Anderson
P - Guy, Robey

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsFan4Life said:
QB - Unitas, Fouts, Marino
RB - Dickerson, Earl Campbell, Sanders
WR - Rice, Irvin, Biletnikoff
TE- Casper, Winslow, Sharpe
OL - Grimm, Hannah, Little, Mack, Otto, Shell, Slater, Webster

DL - Jones, Olsen, Eller, Lilly, Page, Bruce Smith, Reggie and Randy White, Youngblood
LB - LT, Lewis, Nitschke, Butkus, Lambert, Hendricks, Singletary
DB - Green, Lott, Sanders, Blount, Renfro, Wilson

K - Dempsey, Anderson
P - Guy, Robey
Earl Campbell...

I've seen a lot of running backs in my time, but I've never seen a guy who I would be MORE reluctant to tackle in my entire life. Imagine having to man-up on that guy as he's running at you full steam? Fuck that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Earl Campbell...

That Dude had tree trunks for thighs. He punished tacklers with his huge lower body like no runner I've ever seen. It was very cool watching him run defenders over like a truck.

I also remember him wearing those tear-away jerseys. His jersey would be in shambles after lots of plays (it would be almost completely gone sometimes),,, he'd have to run over for a new jersey in between plays many times as I recall. I think players would try grabbing him to avoid taking a beating from his giant fucking legs. He made those tear-away jerseys look like they were made out of rice paper.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This is "my only have eyes for Rams" team. Players that I watched.

QB - Kurt Warner, honorable mention - Vince Ferragamo
RB - Eric Dickerson, honorable mention - Marshal Faulk, Elvis Peacock...kidding.
OL - Orlando Pace, Adam Timmerman
TE - David Hill (I know, years of picks, struggles. When big Dave caught the ball, he was a rumblin.) Hoomanawanui or Kendricks can easily fit here.
WR - Issac Bruce, Flipper Anderson.

DL - Deacon Jones, Leonard Little, Jack Youngblood.
LB - London Fletcher, Hacksaw Reynolds.
CB - Night-train Lane, Pat Thomas.
S - Nolan Cromwell

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
DR RAM said:

RB - Eric Dickerson, honorable mention - Marshal Faulk, Elvis Peacock...kidding.
TE - David Hill (I know, years of picks, struggles. When big Dave caught the ball, he was a rumblin.) Hoomanawanui or Kendricks can easily fit here.

S - Nolan Cromwell

Wow when I see this list, not even mentioning guy like Holt, Ellard, etc. just shows how much history the Rams org. has. Of course, w/ ESPN nobody will ever know that.

BTW, welcome back. :razzed:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DR RAM said:

S - Nolan Cromwell

Shit! You beat me to it. HOMER!!! :7up: