FIELD OF DREAMS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here was a thread I thought was WORTHY to be a VISION on RAMS (NFL) HISTORY!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stan Kronos built SOFI where AL DAVIS won his LAW SUITE!!

HOLLYWOOD PARK is still there as well. If you look at The FIRST GAME
At INTUIT DOME it brings back the memory of The DOME at America Center.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Say what you want, I posted this thread https://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/hollywood.58352/

Because of the vision of what was to be. You look at the OAKLAND A’s,
The OAKLAND RAIDERS. Thank GOD The Rams beat the RAIDERS!!

Can we go that far in NFL HISTORY?? The first SUPER BOWL was Green Bay beating KC. We can talk about this season & this week with just those 2 teams with The Rams & niners.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m just brought back in time & also the future.James Earl Jones was a GREAT MAN who could tell a story like no other.

Anybody who knew HOLLYWOOD PARK knew The DEEP History of LA & Horse Racing !!! The STARS use to come out. At SOFI the INGLEWOOD AREA’s development.
LAX . YouTube Arena.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Anyways I went on a RANT.My expectations of 2024 season
makes me only think us RAMS FANS
are LUCKY that what basically KEVIN DEMOFF has put in place is pretty amazing.

IN RAMS I TRUST ( memories ?)

Just brings me back to my childhood where I wore a shirt like that. I think it said IN LOS ANGLELES RAMS I trust???

Stan Kronke is a GREAT Sports Owner.He will make sure The Rams are in good hands.Kevin Demoff & his Project WOODLAND HILLS !!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
For some reason I thought Woodland Hills was basically WEST LAKE area ?? I don’t know how many people know the area ??

You go down the 101 fwy & you will hit them both.Woodland Hills is really close to the 405 fwy,compared to Thousand Oaks,Cal Lou, & Westlake.

The attraction is going to be so much better for LA RAM FANS.
Kevin Demoff’s vision is pretty cool.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Holy shit, you created a new thread to advertise a link to another thread of yours in another forum that is 5 years old? Just keep napalming that thread, why make a second?

Maybe he got a little upset that this new poster (RecklessRam) was getting so much attention, and was even being compared to So Ram; and the Forum's OG decided to show all of us he was The Man and had no peers.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Confused-Dog-2.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Maybe he got a little upset that this new poster (RecklessRam) was getting so much attention, and was even being compared to So Ram; and the Forum's OG decided to show all of us he was The Man and had no peers.
Wait, now YOU seem like a douche!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah........ No. I really can't leave this up. Just bump your old thread if you want to continue it with incoherent rantings. We're not having another thread of whacked out shit that is pushing the other thread of whacked out shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.