Fearsome Foursome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
I recorded an episode of A Football Life on the Fearsome Foursome and am watching it now.

I am struck by how lucky the NFL was that our front line didn’t kill or cripple someone….

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Could you imagine modern-day prima donna quarterbacks transported back in time and facing the Fearsome Foursome without the protection they currently enjoy?

They’d literally be shitting themselves.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Could you imagine modern-day prima donna quarterbacks transported back in time and facing the Fearsome Foursome without the protection they currently enjoy?

They’d literally be shitting themselves.
Shady brady would be crying for his momma.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Shady brady would be crying for his momma.
The funny thing is could you imagine AD99 playing defense back then. You know you can look at these things however you wanted to.
The SIZE & SPEED of PLAYERS today are so much different.You can’t even compare.

—AD99 was talking about his HATE for Brady.He got away with a Cheap Shot on Brady & Bloodied his Lip.He was Crying to the Referee who pulled a flag on him to help led The Way to The Path of a Super Bowl.

You know what SUCKED about The FEARSOME FOURSOME? They never WON 1 !! There were SO(Ram) many disappointing seasons.The beauty was they gave us hope,& on this Sunday I still have Faith The Rams can win.
I look forward to this New Era with these (b) Young defensive line w/ Verse,Brown,Turner,& Fiske.Just look at Fiske speed & size as a rookie.He’s small in today’s game,but would be a Monster back then going against 245lbs Center.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
1722774118095.png
Too Cool

1722774172463.png
Less Cool

1722774330776.png
Not Cool ... Really NOT

1722774424983.png
Legends

Thirty years from now, some (not all) ROD members who are currently in their 30's and early-40's will still be die-hard Rams' fans. Images and memories of Warner, Faulk, Bruce and Holt will bring a smile and joy.

Half-a-century from now, some (not all) ROD members who are currently in their 20's and younger will still be alive and die-hard Rams' fans. Images and memories of Stafford, Kupp, Donald, McVay will also be cherished.

Then all you old farts will have a Pudding-cup and take an afternoon nap.

Last edited:

RamsFan4Life

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had to take a break.

First part was great, football and their affection for each other. A bit on family but then it deviates to politics.

Turned it off.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Can you imagine what Aaron Donald coulda done with the lack of rules back in those days? And when offensive linemen were more like 270 pounds instead of 320?