Favorite store bought cookies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
DSCN0551[9].jpg

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Correction, this is #1

Attachments

• famous-amos.jpg
    famous-amos.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 51

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Everything else is a distant second…
View attachment 52781

Thank You. I haven't had one of these in probably 50 years, but remember them fondly. I've not seen them on a store shelf in forever, but your post inspired me to check out Amazon Prime, and sure enough, they sell them by the case. Cost was $24.12 for a case of 9 packages with free delivery. Received them yesterday, and they are just like I remembered them. Thanks again.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Thank You. I haven't had one of these in probably 50 years, but remember them fondly. I've not seen them on a store shelf in forever, but your post inspired me to check out Amazon Prime, and sure enough, they sell them by the case. Cost was $24.12 for a case of 9 packages with free delivery. Received them yesterday, and they are just like I remembered them. Thanks again.
Awesome! Enjoy!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Awesome! Enjoy!

I am, and I'll also be buying a case of Archways Soft Molasses cookies in the next couple of days. I love the flavor of some of these old fashioned cookies which just aren't as popular or available as they once were.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
9731EE93-92A1-42FB-8BB3-8B80ACA86851.jpeg

I like these bad boys from Marks and Sparks. Absolute beauties.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
This isn’t even close in my opinion

FC3A5F1F-7EF3-4706-99DE-EE2115FC4874.jpeg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Cant even have these in my home. Would wipe out the whole box in minutes.
Same… I’d devastate those so bad, FEMA would be setting up tents and have bottled water ready outside

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Butter cookies? Nothing beats the OG.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiaW5mbHVlbnN0ZXJfcHJvZHVjdGlvbiIsICJrZXkiOiAibWVkaWEvcGhvdG8vaW1hZ2UvbWFya2V0cGxhY2VfcGhvdG9fMTYwOTg3Njc0Mzc5OV9MU04zWHQ5LmpwZyIsICJlZGl0cyI6IHsicm90YXRlIjogbnVsbCwgInJlc2l6ZSI6IHsid2lkdGgiOiAzNTUsICJoZWlnaHQiOiAzNTUsICJmaXQiOiAiaW5zaWRlIiwgImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiB7InIiOiAxLCAiZyI6IDEsICJiIjogMSwgImFscGhhIjogMH0sICJ3aXRob3V0RW5sYXJnZW1lbnQiOiB0cnVlfX0sICJleHRlbmQiOiB7fX0=

Well, assuming you don't find your mom's sewing kit in there. Or a shit ton of buttons.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_LQ5lR4gU

I was a little kid (1972, I was 4) and back then, the ONLY way to get Danish butter cookies was from the duty free… and they were $30 in 1972 money (that’s gold standard money)

I grabbed an entire cup… three whole cookies..and my mom quickly grabbed them away from me, whooped my ass, and sent me to bed.

Now, when I see them, I buy the big tin and eat the whole damn thing with a smile on my face!!!