FANTASY FOOTBALL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Anybody down to play a $40 buy in 12 or 16 player league so you don't get those random people that just stop playing? Hate that shit! Actually have a draft where people show up?

Payout the top 3 guys?

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Anybody down to play a $40 buy in 12 or 16 player league so you don't get those random people that just stop playing? Hate that shit! Actually have a draft where people show up?

Payout the top 3 guys?
I'll have to pass if we play for money. My wife won't go for that. It's cool though man I'll just have to play in a free league and deal with the people who stop playing lol.

Corbin

I'll have to pass if we play for money. My wife won't go for that. It's cool though man I'll just have to play in a free league and deal with the people who stop playing lol.
No biggy, just seeing if there is a group of folks that would be willing. Usually we have 2 or 3 leagues anyway.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wish I could get into Fantasy, because it really is right up my alley... stats, strategy, etc... except when I played, I found it a distraction for me.

I was rooting for weird things, for fantasy points. :zany:

And... I wouldn’t trade for Tom Brady, because well... he’s Tom Brady... but that might not be smart fantasy. Stuff like that. It kicked my ass. lol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll activate the league I was running soon. It's just been so weird this year that I hadn't even been thinking about it yet.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll activate the league I was running soon. It's just been so weird this year that I hadn't even been thinking about it yet.
I've got one spot in the Yahoo league named Lightning RODS. First fool to get in there gets it. Draft is set for 8/31 @ 9pm Est.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've got one spot in the Yahoo league named Lightning RODS. First fool to get in there gets it. Draft is set for 8/31 @ 9pm Est.
Give me an email and I'll add you to Lightning RODS.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Also just scheduled draft for IT'S A FREE FOR ALL at Yahoo for those that are in that league.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We need a warm body for the Lightning RODS league drafting tomorrow night at 9 EST. Step right up and send me your email so I can send you the invite.

Corbin

We need a warm body for the Lightning RODS league drafting tomorrow night at 9 EST. Step right up and send me your email so I can send you the invite.
think we got everybody man? Just took a checklist to our League, we are good!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
think we got everybody man? Just took a checklist to our League, we are good!
We needed an even # of teams to draft. Just got the 10th team I think a minute ago so we should be good to go now.