Fantasy Flex..Who would you start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tavon is the only player on that list playing at home. That could be an advantage. In addition he can get points on offense and special teams. But, he's rookie and unproven.

Victor Cruz may be the safest play.

DeSean Jackson needs to prove something before I'd play him.

CJ is going into Pittsburgh which would normally be a tough assignment... but these Steelers are in transition and - potentially - not very good.

V3

Hall of Fame
I usually lose the first game on purpose so I have top pick in waivers. I've won the past two years in a row partially due to the waiver wire pickups I've taken. Last year it got me Alfred Morris.

I'm not sure how your league works but if you don't want to do that or if it's hard to get into your playoffs, I'd go with either Johnson or Cruz. Probably Johnson since he's a RB. If you're in a PPR, Cruz makes it a little closer. I do, however, think Jackson is going to have a rebound year. I'd wait for him to prove it though before starting him.

As always, these are purely my opinions and do not reflect the opinions of ROD.com. Use at your own discretion. Use of said opinions are meant for entertainment purposes only. V3 cannot be held accountable for any outcomes(unless they're good).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Chris Johnson these are not your Father's Pittsburgh Steelers!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd pick V. Cruz-I think he's the safest pick anyway.

Tavon might explode his first week since teams don't know how to plan for him. In addition, the Cardinals are learning a new defense and might be a half step slow which is all he needs to go the distance. But in reality we don't know what we have in Tavon yet or what the Cards defense will look like

I wouldn't choose D Jax until you see how the Eagles with Chip Kelly plan on using him

I like CJ a lot for this season. I think the Titans O-line will be pretty good/improved from last year and they will try to run the ball, because their QB is not very good. But, I think the Steelers still have a formidable defense and I would probably choose someone else for this week.

V3

Hall of Fame
rdlkgliders said:
running backs 90% of the time for me..Easy

Same. I just about always pick a RB for a flex spot unless I happen to have some crazy good depth at WR and there's a good match up. RB as a position is just so much more reliable.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
EastRam said:
1. Tavon
2. Chris Johnson
3. DeSean Jackson
4. V. Cruz

Hey im interested in trading for victor cruz. Take a look at my rooster and let me know if anyone intrest you? Sorry but I won't trade Payton. Oh team Killer Klowns.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yep, RB just about every time, especially when you have with something to prove against a D in flux.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Afro Ram said:
EastRam said:
1. Tavon
2. Chris Johnson
3. DeSean Jackson
4. V. Cruz

Hey im interested in trading for victor cruz. Take a look at my rooster and let me know if anyone intrest you? Sorry but I won't trade Payton. Oh team Killer Klowns.

Well I would consider trading but hey. We're not in the same league!..lol

Thanks guys..BTW I should have mentioned it's a Standard league. Not PPR