Fan experience at the London game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hi, I have tickets for the London game and I am ridiculously excited about getting to see the Rams live for the first time. I was wondering if there will be any opportunities to meet Ram players or even yourself while the rams are in town. Additionally, I would love to visit St Louis in the future and wondered if you have plans to run packages for international fans to visit StL as you are doing for US based fans to visit London? Thanks for your time!

kdemoff

UDFA
The London game is essentially a second Super Bowl, so there will be many great fan experiences. The team will participate in the Fan Rally at Trafalgar Square on Saturday and there is a large tailgate party for all of the fans on Sunday prior to the game. There will be great opportunities for Rams fans to enjoy the week of festivities in London and it should be a great growing experience for our young team to play a primetime game in front of 85,000 fans.

As for travel packages to the US, we have a great partner in PrimeSport who handles travel packages, give them a call!

Kevin