Faith in Humanity!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Reminds me of the J.D. Drew home run ball my brother still has. Drew hit a mammoth home run way into the upper deck where we were at when we were kids at a game at Busch II, and my brother and I ran a long way to get it (Drew was my brother’s favorite player back then.) Two older gentlemen got it first, and they gave the ball to us without hesitation, fate smile kindly on them.

My brother got to Drew after the game and asked him to sign it. He did, and my brother still has the ball. Seemed like a quiet, down-to-earth guy, unused to the attention, but he was nice enough.

One of my favorite sports memories, and a shining moment of humanity on all accounts.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's supposed to be about the children. Love seeing that even though it damn near snatched a tear outta me at the end there.

Good on that guy ! A real Man... and one of character it appears.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
No wonder kids are so soft these days. Teach them the harsh realities of life; I got the ball, so you get fuck all, tubby.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was at a Yankee game last summer. Every time Judge came to bat, this one jackass that looked to be about 40-50 stood up in front of my kid and recorded the entire at bat. I repeatedly told him to sit down so my kid could see and he acted like I wasn’t even there. He was a few rows up and over from me.