‘F**k It, I Quit’

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Not me........you wish. :sneaky:
---------------------------------
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alaska-tv-reporter-quits-on-air-fk-it-i-quit_b239657

Alaska TV Reporter Quits on Air: ‘F**k It, I Quit’
By Chris Ariens on September 22, 2014

Charlo Greene, a reporter at CBS affiliate KTVA in Anchorage quit her job on air last night, telling viewers, “Fuck it. I quit.”

Greene was reporting on the Alaska Cannabis Club. Following the story, she revealed she is the owner of the medical marijuana business and was going to be leaving TV news so she could devote her time to pushing for marijuana legalization in Alaska.

At the end of the report, she stunned viewers, and the newscast anchor, with this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcSqIuqkz4

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That put her colleague in a pretty awkward situation, hahaha

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol that's hilarious. I love local news awkward moments like this.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in love. :)

Charlo Greene
2zhmpuq.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
lmao. Her colleague didn't know what to do or say after that happened. lol

But hey, I give this woman props for standing up for what she believes in. Not many people would have the guts to do what she did!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too funny. I gotta admit though, I was hoping for more of a telling off of her bosses with that statement. Still pretty sweet.

69superbowl

Rookie
Awesome exit. I'm sure her bosses (at the TV station) told her it was either the weed or the greed. She chose green. Good for her.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I thought it was pretty classless.

There's too many people these days that have a need to make a viral scene. Quit your job like a normal person instead of someone begging for attention.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LMAO that is pretty bad ass!

I can hear the wedding bells.....

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I thought it was pretty classless.

There's too many people these days that have a need to make a viral scene. Quit your job like a normal person instead of someone begging for attention.

Yeah ya know I gotta agree, don't know all the particulars about what brought that moment about, but IMO respect begins at home and if ya don't respect others enough to do that with grace, you don't respect yourself either.
Still it was funny ,wonder if she acted that way in the job interview ,which is my standard , leave like you may have to come back someday.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Seems like they had a convo prior to her goin on air and they should have anticipated the possibility of that goin south.
She'll never get hired at another station, that's for damn sure.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Seems like they had a convo prior to her goin on air and they should have anticipated the possibility of that goin south.
She'll never work in tv again