Extra Day Of Rest Should Help Also

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't forget, the Rams Played Saturday, and the Saints played Sunday night. An extra day of rest/preparation could be the extra edge we need.

Go Rams!!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Don't forget, the Rams Played Saturday, and the Saints played Sunday night. An extra day of rest/preparation could be the extra edge we need.

Go Rams!!

Right now, I will be thrilled to see the Rams take advantage of any EDGE they can get!!!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Yep, we got to sit back and scope out our opponent Sun. (I've been wondering why we got a Saturday game and the 1-seed Chiefs got a Saturday game too....)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, we got to sit back and scope out our opponent Sun. (I've been wondering why we got a Saturday game and the 1-seed Chiefs got a Saturday game too....)
They split it up, each day had a 1 seed. That's the way they plan it out I believe with the highest seeds playing different days. Theoretically it's better for ratings though I'd imagine that depends on the seeds.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Go Rams!!
I have been watching for this extra day thing for 40+ years...and I think it matters, but I am not sure any team's victory is because of it either--at least directly attributed to that. THE MNF factor, coming of the road game does seem to matter. I tink for Sully and Whit and SAFF it matters...I really, really like when the Rams get that extra day...but, no players really talk about it.