Every single time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I go to the bar this weekend with a friend. He’s a Broncos fan, I have my LA hat on. The waitress says something like “oh you two are friends? That’s funny”. This goes right over my head and my only response is “huh?”. She goes “oh, aren’t they playing each other today?”

My friend speaks up and says “no, Broncos play the chargers today”

I realize the confusion I feel like throwing my drink down and saying “motherfucker” like Joe Pesci in the shine box scene from Goodfellas

“This isn’t a chargers hat. This isn’t a “C”, and this isn’t a lightning bolt. It’s a horn. A Ram’s horn”

“Oh.”

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I go to the bar this weekend with a friend. He’s a Broncos fan, I have my LA hat on. The waitress says something like “oh you two are friends? That’s funny”. This goes right over my head and my only response is “huh?”. She goes “oh, aren’t they playing each other today?”

I realize the confusion I feel like throwing my drink down and saying “motherfucker” like Joe Pesci in the shine box scene from Goodfellas

“This isn’t a chargers hat. This isn’t a “C”, and this isn’t a lightning bolt. It’s a horn. A Ram’s horn”

“Oh.”

Yeah, OK ... but did the waitress have a nice rack? ... asking for a friend.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, OK ... but did the waitress have a nice rack? ... asking for a friend.

At least she didn’t ask if they were doing it in that friendly way.He might have gotten a bigger jolt out of it.

That’s what happened in the modern day of LA (NFL) football.
You think she grew up knowing much about The Rams ? Whose HOUSE? The RENTERS HOUSE.
-Just ask Santos how DUMB he feels ? He would have had his own place if he wasn’t such a Jerk.He also should have had a Lombardi if he didn’t play like Georgia & pay Gates early instead of paying the same amount after his holdout.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I got the following txt from one of my friends (female) last week.... I told her to return to sender immediately, haha....

Screenshot_20241015_101210_Messages.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If this is another “I don’t like the new logos” thread…I’m all in.

It still looks like a 5th grade art class Ram head and the LA logo looks like a morning news logo. And they’re both soft along with the new colors. Hate it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If this is another “I don’t like the new logos” thread…I’m all in.

It still looks like a 5th grade art class Ram head and the LA logo looks like a morning news logo. And they’re both soft along with the new colors. Hate it.
I hate the LA Morning show logo. Don't hate the Ram head as much, just kinda meh. I agree on the colors, especially the Sol.... too washed out.

I am in the minority that loves the new helmet though. That shit is bad ass IMO.... also love the bone unis. Those are tough af to me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

“Oh.”
That waitress sounds hot.