Ever forget about something you ordered?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I ordered this on Amazon about three months ago and forgot about it. It came yesterday afternoon. Rams license plate frame FTW.

20140429_111622.jpg

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Not gonna lie, i saw the thread title and then the picture, and was about to question your sanity at having forgotten you ordered a car :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Serves me right for not reading!

Pretty cool plate though, how much they charge for one of those?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol. I wouldn't forget a car. The plate was only $15, so I guess that's why I forgot about it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hahaha I thought the same exact thing at first. I was like "Fucking A, X needs to lay off the ganj, first he bought a car on Amazon then he forgot about it!"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah. I was thinking, "Business must be good." Gullibility must run rampant with us Ram fans. Cool frame man. I need a couple of those.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, I ordered a pair of shoes from Amazon last week and you just made me remember I did it. My fear is I have forgotten about something else I ordered and never received it in the past, hmmmm, what could it have been?