Evan Mathis to pick new team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just read where OL Evan Mathis is supposedly going to pick his new team within the next week or two. While, I would had liked to had seen the Rams make a run for him a few months ago I really don't think they have any interest in him any longer (Unless, he came at a HUGE discount!). I think the Rams have decided to go with the youth route.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
At this point, he's probably not an option for us. Especially with Fisher saying Jamon Brown has Pro Bowl potential.

Alan

Legend
I think the money that the Rams will have to pay Isaiah Battle will eat into our CAP room enough to prohibit us from signing him even if we wanted too. Unless he's lowered his demands significantly.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'd be elated if he took a one year contract with us.
Wishful thinking, though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
since the last few years have really raked us over the coals with FA's...I was not excited for any used linemen coming off injury....I would have been satisfied with Lupati and/or Hudson, but I like the way snisher worked it out....Good luck Mathis, so glad you're not wearing horns....