ESPNLA 710-Live at Ram's Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I have to have to give respect to a station that I have savaged about the lack of Ram's coverage. I was about to post another savage thread, ripping them....But I am surprised to say, they have interrupted scheduled national ESPN shows (where I live anyway), and they are covering Day One at Camp.

Good job, ESPN...(I just choked on that....lol)

btw..screw Eric Davis anyway! lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seriously, NFLN is not talking Rams right now, but ESPNLA is...Use iTunes and you can hear them...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just heard Dani say...
"Andrew Whittworth is a refrigerator with legs..." lol

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Ok, I have to have to give respect to a station that I have savaged about the lack of Ram's coverage. I was about to post another savage thread, ripping them....But I am surprised to say, they have interrupted scheduled national ESPN shows (where I live anyway), and they are covering Day One at Camp.

Good job, ESPN...(I just choked on that....lol)

btw..screw Eric Davis anyway! lol
espnla "contractually obligated" official flagship radio home of the Los Angeles Rams

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/affPopup?s=la
Ok, I have to have to give respect to a station that I have savaged about the lack of Ram's coverage. I was about to post another savage thread, ripping them... (where I live anyway), and they are covering Day One at Camp.

Thanks for the reminder @LoyalRam (y)

For those that don't already have it, here is the Live link

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/affPopup?s=la

LIVE: ESPN LA 710 - Los Angeles
default_300.jpg

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yea it is very good coverage. The advertising says it's everyday of training camp. I hope I heard it right.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Just heard Dani say...
"Andrew Whittworth is a refrigerator with legs..." lol

He sure looks like it every time I see him in interviews. There is a highlight of him somewhere on youtube where he pulls out in front of the running back and is full steam ahead down the field. I would be terrified, the guy can really run!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to say that I am blown away. Not just that ESPNLA is covering camp instead of talking basketball, but I have heard some of the most intelligent analysis on the Rams by former Niner Eric Davis on Jared Goff (along with Davis' sidekick, whose name I don't know). It was fair reporting. The guy with Davis posed this question to him.:
(paraphrase)
How successful would you say a rookie QB would be if you placed him as starter past the midpoint of a losing season, where the Oline is giving him no protection, very limited talent at WR that drops balls,a stymied run game, and a prehistoric offensive game plan? (They both laughed at this.) Not well, they said.

Davis then said "But the defense wasn't horrific" which Steve Young had in San Francisco (he compared similarities with starting circumstances between Young and Goff). Sidekick says that the one thing that impressed him about Goff was his toughness...Then Davis responded fairly, that Steve Young was tough too...but then he got off the turf and scored a TD. Goff has yet to show this (fair).

Still, this is where Davis' comments differed from @sshat Steve Wyche at NFLN....Davis said that he could not judge what Jared Goff can be as a QB, because of what happened last year(STFU ED). He fairly said we have to see what happens in pre-season games where there is little gameplanning by the defense and the offense should have the advantage, Goff should succeed in these circumstances, also considering all the changes and McVay calling plays. (Is this an Eric Davis impostor?).

Positives about Jared Goff per Eric Davis:

*He has a fairly good long ball, when he gets set up.
*He has good short to immediate passing range, and can place accurate throws in the "seam," which he did last year but WR's have to catch the ball, which they were not reliably doing last year.
*He has to perform early, but will not be replaced by Sean Mannion unless he totally breaks down. McVay is not in danger of getting fired if Goff does not succeed, so he will decide if Goff is "his guy" this year.

Davis wasn't being a homer,but was speaking fairly, which is all that I can I ask of him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
btw...ESPNLA coverage of Camp tomorrow starts at 3pm (PST I assume?)...I will be listening.