ESPN O & D-Line Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice looking chart, our run game has come on late but the slow start to it might have affected this number.

FHthAq7X0AUjFxS.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We are in good shape right now in both trenches. Both units are coming on at the right time.

I do think our pass pro has some issues but on the plus side our run blocking is excellent. So when balance is there teams can't tee off.

McVay has done a great job getting these guys back to basics. I am very hopeful we have a big playoff run ahead.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We are in good shape right now in both trenches. Both units are coming on at the right time.

I do think our pass pro has some issues but on the plus side our run blocking is excellent. So when balance is there teams can't tee off.

McVay has done a great job getting these guys back to basics. I am very hopeful we have a big playoff run ahead.

Lmao - yeah sure!!

Whatever? These nothing that has come out of know where. Hate to tell anybody,but The Rams have been solid for awhile.There coaching staff with Sean Mcvay has always been good.
The players under Les Snead have always been upgraded when neede. To think anything else is whatever? I’ve posted here for years.All the negativity has never been granted for the way the franchise is being run right now or ever under Sean Mcvay.
I will say it hasn’t been the best if your counting SuperBowls.The playoff runs haven’t been the best either.The Rams pay there players & the salary cap always comes into play.
The fact is there is no team in The NFL that has had the talent come into there organization,especially with having the youngest roster as well.
The comp picks speak volumes on how The Rams players almost always are ascending. When you look at the D’Line as an example Greg Freaking Gaines has really improved.SJD69 hasn’t been around for awhile.If he comes back for the playoffs it is only going to help improve the D’line. Hollins is another player who The Rams have made better.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lmao - yeah sure!!

Whatever? These nothing that has come out of know where. Hate to tell anybody,but The Rams have been solid for awhile.There coaching staff with Sean Mcvay has always been good.
The players under Les Snead have always been upgraded when neede. To think anything else is whatever? I’ve posted here for years.All the negativity has never been granted for the way the franchise is being run right now or ever under Sean Mcvay.
Yes you are a voice of sanity in a sea of madness. Carry on man. :clinkingbeer:

KJD_Ram

Rookie
No offense So Ram, but English is not you're first language is it? I have to re-read your posts several time to digest it....

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Morris doesn't know what he's doing. I openly admit I am eating some fucking crow.

Safe to say we didn't give Morris time to learn and coach up the Def roster. Furthermore I said in passed posts we need to realize it take time for players to learn & trust each other. All those sub packages w/ new guys filling new roles etc. The youth in the backend & ILB should be noted also. JM2C

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Don’t look now, but Staley’s Chargers are 31st defensively on points allowed.

The Rams defense appears peaking at the right time.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Subject Nose Tackle post: Wondering about the recent broken hand that occurred during the Rams/Vikings game to our outstanding DLer Greg Gaines. How it will effect this Raven's game with the return of Jackson at QB.

Sebastián Joseph Day remaining shelved will rookie NT Brown get the nod to start? Brown has looked very slow in cameo snaps. Sure would be good time for SJD to be activated IMO.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Subject Nose Tackle post: Wondering about the recent broken hand that occurred during the Rams/Vikings game to our outstanding DLer Greg Gaines. How it will effect this Raven's game with the return of Jackson at QB.

Sebastián Joseph Day remaining shelved will rookie NT Brown get the nod to start? Brown has looked very slow in cameo snaps. Sure would be good time for SJD to be activated IMO.
I would expect Gaines to start and play a bunch. More Robinson, Copeland and then a little more Brown, I'd think.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect it will be in a shell and he will play. Gaines doesn't miss games. He'll use that MFer as a club.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Gaines looks hard as f*ck so I doubt something like a broken hand would keep him from suiting up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don’t look now, but Staley’s Chargers are 31st defensively on points allowed.

The Rams defense appears peaking at the right time.

i think he's finding it difficult without AD and ramsey. chargers still a 0.500 team and still mastering the art of losing close games.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah he is the head coach now not the primary coordinator on defense. Plus different group of players.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah getting SJD back would be huge for this defense. He's a good run stuffer and you can't have enough of that in the playoffs. We might be one of the toughest units to run on in the playoffs if we get him back.

Brown is definitely a project but thankfully with our DL as a group stepping up big this season (all these guys improved over last season in fact Robinson is the most improved) we didn't need to rely on him.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Robinson was out of shape last year do to opting out cause of covid. The Rams pulled some deal that benefited him and us and he came in and tried to play last year well after the season started. As I stated it didn't work as well as the team and Robinson wanted cause he was not in his normal football shape. In Detroit he was a stud. Not surprised he showed up this year.