ESPN 'Expert' Picks for week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
upload_2015-9-11_9-28-47.png

upload_2015-9-11_9-29-18.png

Well, 5 out of 14 of the 'experts' pick us. A couple years ago, it would've been a clean sweep for SEA.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
View attachment 10175
View attachment 10176

Well, 5 out of 14 of the 'experts' pick us. A couple years ago, it would've been a clean sweep for SEA.
And after we WIN, all these 'Band-Wagoner's' will Jump on Board, and say How Great we are going to be!!

OR! Option 2; They will all come up with excuses as to why the "Hag's" Lost. and not a word about the reasons the Ram WON!!
" the Rams are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL!! We get no respect!"
And don't give me that Crap about "When we start winning more.."
These "Heads" have no problem talking-up Buffalo!! (Tough D But nothing else!)

…..

Legend
View attachment 10175
View attachment 10176

Shlereth is pretty level headed, I appreciate that vote of confidence from him.

I like Hoge too, though I think I'm in the minority, and Mortenson is pretty informed.

I would have liked to get Jaworski's blessing.

The rest of them are clowns to me.

fearsomefour

Legend
Buffalo is a hard place to go play.
I think they think the Buffalo D, which should be very good, can keep it close enough to have a shot at the end....see the last couple of Pats games in Buffalo. It will be interesting to see how their new QB does. I really like EJ when he came out and was sure he was the long term starter in Buffalo.
But, there is the Rex Ryan affect....he can mess up a lot of things.

fearsomefour

Legend

I like Hoge too, though I think I'm in the minority, and Mortenson is pretty informed.

I like Schlereth and Hoge too. Mort is always pretty informed, I agree. Hoge gets in hot water because he speaks his mind, which is refreshing.
I used to respect Jaws but he says some pretty nutty things sometimes.
This game may very well come down to special teams.

Big Game

Living The Dream
View attachment 10175
View attachment 10176

I think the vote from Jackson says a lot he was never one to jump on the hype of what man feel a team can be. So to see him vote for the Rams says a lot to me.

Can't wait to go out there beat the Seahawks and watch the wagon get filled up again lol

th

…..

Legend
I think they think the Buffalo D, which should be very good, can keep it close enough to have a shot at the end....see the last couple of Pats games in Buffalo. It will be interesting to see how their new QB does. I really like EJ when he came out and was sure he was the long term starter in Buffalo.

Who is the QB up there, Tyrod Taylor? Buffalo is a pretty interesting to me too, the consesus has them at 8-8 but I see them alittle better than that. Maybe not enough to make the playoffs, but they're similar to St Louis in that nobody really wants to play them.

fearsomefour

Legend
Who is the QB up there, Tyrod Taylor? Buffalo is a pretty interesting to me too, the consesus has them at 8-8 but I see them alittle better than that. Maybe not enough to make the playoffs, but they're similar to St Louis in that nobody really wants to play them.
Agreed.
Yeah, Taylor got the starting job. I picked then last year as my break out team. Didn't happen, mostly handcuffed by their O. Pretty similar teams.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Ditka is senile and Carter just has personal favorites he never lets go of. Both are a waste of a pick weekly.:censored:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I like Hoge myself these days, though at first I didn't. He's intense sometimes and a bit dramatic but he really knows the game and how to break it down.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd like to see Buffalo make it back to the Playoff, They've been "Snake-Bit"!

The Vikings, and Bills, Soooo many SB's and No Wins!:LOL:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Hogepoge has been a Rams hater for years...I was stunned to see him pick them...Schlereth is from Alaska and went to Service HS...He is the guy I've always thought might be the most level-headed of the group...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I will be honest: if I am them I see no reason to think the Rams win. Picking our team would be nothing but calculated risk based on recent history.

I think the Rams could show up big, but from my perspective would not bet them simply because their young OL is drawing a fierce early season matchup.

My belief is this OL will be very good. But in game one? Maybe, maybe not. Saehawks are smart bet.

ohiorams

Rookie
And after we WIN, all these 'Band-Wagoner's' will Jump on Board, and say How Great we are going to be!!

OR! Option 2; They will all come up with excuses as to why the "Hag's" Lost. and not a word about the reasons the Ram WON!!
" the Rams are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL!! We get no respect!"
And don't give me that Crap about "When we start winning more.."
These "Heads" have no problem talking-up Buffalo!! (Tough D But nothing else!)

No,the Jets are R Dangerfield. The Rams are Ralph Kramden