Ereck Flowers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Ereck Flowers...is this going to be the Rams first pick?. Mean and highly competitive.....Nice

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/ereck-flowers?id=2552452

STRENGTHS

Big, athletic frame carrying more than 320 pounds with ease. Ascending mauler in the run game. Bender who is low man off snap and pops hips into block to leverage defender at the point. Combines hips, arm extension and upper-body power to consistently turn his man when base blocking. Once he gets upper hand in run game, he usually sustains and finishes. Secures combo block with a vengeance. Has feet to become solid zone blocker. Mean and highly competitive. Wants to dominate and gets surly when beaten on a snap. Special foot quickness in pass protection. Able to mirror and counter two-way rushers or B-gap blitzers. Uses quick feet and loose hips to turn, scramble and recover when beaten. Pass-set depth and technique improved as year progressed. Has played both tackle positions.

GO RAMS!!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I was watching Mayock and was thinking we're either moving up or down for reals. Parker seems to be a hot commodity being picked by him only a couple later.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was watching Mayock and was thinking we're either moving up or down for reals. Parker seems to be a hot commodity being picked by him only a couple later.
I was watching him and thought, this is a definite trade DOWN scenario!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I was watching him and thought, this is a definite trade DOWN scenario!!
I just have a spidey sense that the 7 guys thing means if things fall right they just might go up and get someone too. I don't think they wanna stay put.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I kind of hope we draft Flowers...only because it'll make me so mad that I'll turn off the draft entirely and focus completely on the extremely difficult exam I have on Friday. Would be for my own good for us to make a pick like that. :LOL:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I've been on the Flowers train since about January.

I can still get behind Scherff, White, Cooper, MM, or JW - but Flowers makes me a very happy fan.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I kind of hope we draft Flowers...only because it'll make me so mad that I'll turn off the draft entirely and focus completely on the extremely difficult exam I have on Friday. Would be for my own good for us to make a pick like that. :LOL:

At least your priorities are in order. Football, then exams. (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is torture. The longest day before the draft ever.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is torture. The longest day before the draft ever.
Is it too early to call the pizza guy? Tomorrow night we have the draft, baseball, and the NBA playoffs....holy cow!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL yeah well maybe he will be good as a guard on run plays. I think the Rams will focus on the ground game this season.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Now that La'el Collins is off the board, it could be You don't bring me "Flowers" however, I still believe if Scherff is available, he's the pick.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@MoveTheSticks: 1 nugget before bed...told STL loves Flowers & MIA loves Parker. Seems like an easy trade to make...STL can drop & still get their guy

-----

Why do I get the feeling this is a cosmic set up to make feel like we are targeting my guy and we will really just take Peat and pull the rug out from under my feet?

Athos

Legend
Gonna be sick if we pick Flowers.

Won't be watching the rest of the draft if we do.

Athos

Legend
Tell me about it - I woke up feeling drunk and have like what, 10 hours until the damn draft - may not be conscious when the Rams pick

You? I have a final in like an hour and a half that I really haven't studied foe b/c my prof is a dumbass and I was talking to a girl all night.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Gonna be sick if we pick Flowers.

Won't be watching the rest of the draft if we do.

We will miss you - but nobody wants the pouting kid in the war room.

If you have access put in Miami versus Florida State - maybe you'll come around a bit