Ellenbogen | Final 2018 7-Round NFL Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Ellenbogen | Final 2018 7-Round NFL Mock Draft
April 26, 2018

| By:

Jake Ellenbogen

227364_323226125ca948db96873c97d1bc8352~mv2.webp

The NFL draft is fast approaching, it's been a fun, long and extremely grinding year. I was lucky to travel and cover my first live sporting event when I went to Mobile, Alabama for the Reeses's Senior Bowl. I've learned a ton throughout this pre-draft process. Last year, I made a full seven-round mock draft and I am going to continue that trend into 2018. So without further ado, here it is, the 2018 NFL Mock Draft that will cover all 256 picks of this year's draft. Enjoy!

FIRST ROUND

1.Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, QB, USC

My last full NFL Mock Draft was in January and no, my mind has not changed about the first-overall selection. Many will say Josh Allen is the pick here, some will whisper Baker Mayfield and even Josh Rosen, but make no mistake it is Sam Darnold. Darnold is my 11th overall player and my second overall QB in this draft. It makes sense for the Browns to take the guy with the most upside, legitimate competition against the Pac-12, mobility, football IQ, arm talent and improvisational skills. Darnold is a special talent and at the end of the day he will have the very lofty expectations of doing what 20-plus other QB's have not been able to do. Take Cleveland out of the abyss and make them a winner. As we all know Cleveland did trade for QB Tyrod Taylor and I expect he will start this season so Darnold will likely be "red-shirted" and start next season.

2.New York Giants: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

The Giants do not pick down in the beginning of the draft very often which is why I believe Josh Rosen will be the pick. I have him a spot below Darnold on my big board and I would imagine that's where many teams in the league have him, while some have him a spot above. Rosen is the most NFL-ready QB in this draft so while it may not make sense to have him sit behind Eli Manning (and personally I think they should have moved on from Eli already) you can't just pass up on an elite level QB prospect because he is ready for the NFL and you might have to sit him for a season because of who you have ahead of him. Rosen, when he starts would have Odell Beckham Jr, Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram to throw to. Now, all that needs to happen is for the Giants to keep building that offensive line for Rosen.

3.New York Jets via Indianapolis Colts: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

Quarterbacks will dominate the beginning of the draft and there is a reason. This QB class is really good at the top. The Jets did move from 6th overall to 3rd overall and I believe it's to jump ahead of the Denver Broncos who I heard were all over Baker Mayfield through a couple of their scouts at the Senior Bowl. It's not hard to see why, Mayfield can do it all and has had a prolific college career. Size doesn't really matter to me because when I watch the film I know what I'm going to get with Mayfield. The Jets are looking for their franchise QB and Baker will be that superstar figure in New York that the team needs. Last year, the Jets had a chance to win eight games even after everyone picked them to finish last in the league. Josh McCown and the help of that defense really made the Jets competitive but McCown is just a glue-guy, a veteran and a mentor at this point. The Jets know they want to grab their young gun and move on with the future and that future is Baker Mayfield.

4.Cleveland Browns via Houston Texans: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

The Texans will watch as the Browns pick again for the second time in the top five after sending away this pick as part of the trade for Deshaun Watson. The Browns could go multiple directions here but here's the thing, we know they have a good defense that just got better with the addition of Damarious Randall and while Bradley Chubb next to Myles Garrett sounds terrifying, the Browns would be best to go with the best player on my board overall and that is Saquon Barkley. First Darnold, now Saquon, both were heroes in the epic 2017 Rose Bowl game and both will be long-term heroes for a team that is just trying to escape the gallows. The Browns traded for Jarvis Landry, they have Josh Gordon, Corey Coleman, David Njoku and now they can continue to build an offense for Hue Jackson with a pick of elite RB prospect Barkley. Barkley is a do-it-all generational back that will have an impact similar to what Todd Gurley does for the Rams, Le'Veon Bell does for the Steelers and what David Johnson does for the Cardinals.

5.Buffalo Bills via Denver Broncos: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

The Bills traded Tyrod Taylor to the Browns as previously mentioned after clearly not wanting him during that entire 2017 season in which he helped lead them to their first playoff-berth in 17 years. The Bills have Nathan Peterman who they will not flirt with as a long-term option after his horrific four-interception start against the Los Angeles Chargers last year. Josh Allen is someone I find to be a late third-round talent with enormous upside but many NFL clubs believe he's going to be a top 10 pick. The Broncos I am willing to bet do not like him as much as others so they will trade this pick away and allow the Bills to get their franchise QB. It's an ideal scenario because the team signed A.J. McCarron for two years and so Allen, who is nowhere near ready to handle the pressure of starting in the NFL can sit behind McCarron for a year or two.

6.Indianapolis Colts via New York Jets: Tremaine Edmunds, ILB, Virginia Tech

This is a tough one for the Colts who have Bradley Chubb fall right into their lap. Chubb is great and is by far the best EDGE defender in the class but I believe the Colts might look at this seeing as they have a ton of holes to fill and filling your inside linebacker over a defensive end might be more beneficial. Tremaine Edmunds is just 19 years old so this might seem like an opportunity you just can't pass up. I could see the Colts trading out of this spot like they reportedly want to do but it's too tough to see them trading down and giving up on the chance to draft either of the two top inside linebackers.

7.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Bradley Chubb, EDGE, N.C. State

Chubb falls in a draft he might be a top three player in due to the fact that four QB's go in the top five. Chubb is a plug-in-play type of player that will be an enormous help for the Buccaneers defense. The team added both Jason Pierre-Paul and Vinny Curry but Chubb is going to be way too talented to not select. Tampa Bay could very well go Quenton Nelson here but at least as I see it I think the premium should be put of rushing the passer and helping out the secondary this season, Chubb will do just that.

8.Chicago Bears: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame

I would probably call Quenton Nelson the safest pick in the draft but when you already have your franchise QB, you can definitely grab a plug-in-play All-Pro caliber player in Nelson. Nelson will fall here because once again QB's went early but also, Nelson plays a lesser valued position and so he will go lower than he should. Nelson is one of the easiest evaluations I have ever done on a player and the Bears will love sticking him right in their offensive line with Kyle Long.

9.San Francisco 49ers: Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia

This was my pick for the Niners back in January but ever since we have seen former first-round pick Rueben Foster quite possibly throw his career away after being arrested on domestic violence and threat charges. Smith plays that same type of style and I liked him next to Foster before but now Smith actually becomes a necessity. I believe the 49ers will end up making Smith their pick and try and stop the bleeding from this horrific situation with Foster.

10.Oakland Raiders: Marcus Davenport, EDGE, UTSA

The Raiders like him and it's hard not to. Marcus Davenport has ascended as a small-school stud and will go top 10 in this draft. Davenport would be an upgrade over Mario Edwards on the edge and would make a great pass rushing duo with Khalil Mack for likely the next half decade and beyond. While Davenport is still raw, he can play day one and even if the team disagree's Edwards is definitely capable of holding the load until Davenport is ready. Bottom line is with the immense upside of Davenport and the need for the Raiders to install a ferocious defense this pick makes a lot of sense. This could also be Denzel Ward if not Davenport but I imagine Davenport will be the pick.

11.Miami Dolphins: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

My top QB in this draft and perhaps the most any scout is split on. People love or hate Jackson and I am in the group that loves him. Miami had the unfortunate ACL tear of QB Ryan Tannehill last year before the season in which they dug into their pockets and paid Jay Cutler to come out of a short retirement. Cutler wasn't amazing by any means and there are questions to be answered about Tannehill coming off his injury. I think Miami, having an offensive mind like Adam Gase as their Head coach will finally opt to get "his" QB and that will be Lamar Jackson. Jackson, has the ability to win in the pocket or outside of the pocket and if he had to, he would be able to start for the Dolphins. I think Miami might be trying to get another year out of Tannehill before they try to trade him. Jackson would bring excitement and explosive face of the franchise to the team. In a division that will now have Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield and Tom Brady, Miami will bite the bullet and take Jackson.

12.Denver Broncos via Buffalo Bills: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State

Denzel Ward is a very talented CB that should probably go top 10 in a normal draft but this draft is far from normal. With a RB and five QB's coming off the board in the top 11 picks, the Broncos take the best player available on their board and that is Ward. The team shipped Aqib Talib off to the Rams to shed $11 million in cap space and get younger at the position. It's now Chris Harris Jr. and Bradley Roby and the Broncos now add Ward to pick up right where they left off and strengthen the secondary. Ward graded out as my second corner and would be a huge fit for Joe Woods' defense.

13.Washington Redskins: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama

Minkah is a phenomenal talent and once again due to the craziness of the beginning of the draft players like him will fall down the board. The two starters for the Redskins at safety are Seshazor Everett and D.J. Swearinger. I, myself, really like Fish Smithson and Montae Nicholson but the team clearly needs one more guy at the position and Fitzpatrick would be a great fit. You could see the Redskins reunite Da'Ron Payne with Jonathan Allen here but since Minkah is falling here he will be the pick.

14.Green Bay Packers: Derwin James, S, Florida State

The Packers reportedly like Derwin James a lot and he's likely going to be their pick. With the Packers quietly building a very rock solid defense the team does not have many needs aside from CB. James will fill that need as Mike Pettine sees him as a safety/cornerback hybrid likely to start and create a nice young corner duo with Kevin King. Pettine will now have Muhammad Wilkerson, Kenny Clark, Mike Daniels, Clay Matthews, Jake Ryan, Blake Martinez, Nick Perry, Derwin James, Kevin King, HaHa Clinton-Dix and Josh Jones to work with.

15.Arizona Cardinals: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa

Back in January I had Lamar Jackson going to Arizona but now I think the Cardinals might need to look at QB later in the second or third round of this draft. The team let go of Tyrann Mathieu and will need replace him to give Budda Baker someone to play next to as well as a running mate for Patrick Peterson. With Arizona switching defenses, the team can afford to draft guys to fit the new defense and make the transition a little more easier. Joshua Jackson brings the element of taking the ball away to the table. He and Peterson should be a nightmare to throw at.

16.Baltimore Ravens: Isaiah Wynn, OT/G, Georgia

This pick was easy for me not long ago when the Ravens had a need at receiver. I had them taking Courtland Sutton but now with the additions of Michael Crabtree, John Brown and Willie Snead that does not appear likely. This team has a lot of needs and picking a WR would be that of a luxury now. The Ravens take the versatile tackle/guard who started at Left tackle for the Georgia Bulldogs in the National Title game, Isaiah Wynn. Wynn is an incredible talent that is worthy of going earlier. With the Ravens in need of some help at guard and at Right tackle, this is a very logical pick. You can fix everything in the draft but it doesn't hurt to start from the inside out.

17.Los Angeles Chargers: Vita Vea, NT, Washington

The Chargers actually have a nice young team brewing, they appear to be set on the offensive line assuming Forrest Lamp recovers and remains healthy and on defense they are turning into a stout bunch coached by Gus Bradley. The Chargers could use more of a gap-eater, yes, Brandon Mebane is solid and does the job well but he is getting up there in age and the Chargers could use someone with the size and athleticism as Vita Vea. Vea is the old school trash bagger that will take on double or even triple teams. He will be vital for getting elite rushers Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram in one-on-one matchups as well as clogging running lanes. This team has opted not to choose a high-profile QB to develop behind Phil Rivers so they need to salvage something special before they lose the veteran franchise QB.

18.Carolina Panthers via Seattle Seahawks: D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland

I personally believe the Seahawks will trade down here no matter what. The team does not have a pick until 120th overall and the Panthers covet D.J. Moore who would have to get to them at 24th overall which is unlikely since his monster rise up boards in recent months. We see it all of the time, that one WR that gets his hype flowing and a team makes a big-time trade up to select him. Moore might not be anywhere who I would pick at 18 but this team clearly have done the research and love him. The Seahawks recoup a couple of picks (88th & 197th) and the Panthers get their guy for Cam Newton.

19.Dallas Cowboys: Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama

There were some red flags that came up with Rashaan Evans for teams about why he didn't run the 40-yard dash but now all of that will disregarded after Leighton Vander Esch's reported medical "flunk". The Cowboys are looking to upgrade their defensive line and linebackers. I feel as though Evans is a top notch inside linebacker and would be a nice fit next to Jaylon Smith and Sean Lee. Evans is a new age type of linebacker and while many think the Cowboys will select a WR here, I don't. Defense at this point is the most important thing for the Cowboys who just missed the playoffs last year following up a 13-3 season the year before.

20.Detroit Lions: Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College

Perhaps one of the most refined pass rushers in this class falls down the board due to an injury. Landry has a plethora of rush moves and will be a perfect piece to go along with franchise tagged edge defender Ezekiel Ansah. New Head coach Matt Patricia will start the era in Detroit off right by taking a defensive player and make the first step towards transforming this defense into a furious unit.

21.Cincinnati Bengals via Buffalo Bills: James Daniels, C, Iowa

Daniels is not the most refined center but he is the most athletic in this class and the Bengals appear to like him a lot according to reports. Right now the Bengals have multiple holes but one of the most important positions is being played by TJ Johnson at the moment. Bengals have to upgrade and Daniels would certainly be that of an upgrade.

22.Denver Broncos via Buffalo Bills: Will Hernandez, G, UTEP

When I was in Mobile, I heard a couple of Broncos scouts saying things like "I would kill for that man" and "I will kill someone if we don't pick him". Now, I doubt they were serious but they all clearly liked some guy named Will Hernandez. Hernandez is one of the nastiest linemen in this draft and so I think the scouts will get their wish. With no QB worth the pick here after the trade down, the Broncos take the best available to add to what is starting to shape into a very solid offensive line.

23.New England Patriots via Los Angeles Rams: Connor Williams, OT, Texas

The Patriots lost Nate Solder their blindspot protector for Tom Brady this offseason after the New York Giants decided to make him the highest paid tackle in NFL history for some reason. The Patriots because of this are in the market for a tackle and Connor Williams fits the bill. I have a higher grade on Tyrell Crosby but many teams prefer Connor Williams. Originally it was reported the Patriots traded Brandin Cooks for the Rams first-rounder to acquire two picks and have the leverage to move up and take a QB. Well, like the Broncos last pick, the Patriots missed out on the top QB's so they will indeed wait until the next couple of rounds.

24.Seattle Seahawks via Carolina Panthers: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

The Seahawks could go a multitude of different directions here, but I expect them to bite the bullet and get their running back. Derrius Guice runs similar to that of former Seattle star RB MarShawn Lynch and I think deep down the Seahawks know they want that production they can lean on again like they did with Lynch back in the glory days. The Seahawks still have plenty of holes to fill but they put that on hold after their trade down with the Panthers to recoup a third-rounder.

25.Tennessee Titans: Leighton Vander Esch, ILB, Boise State

The problem with the Titans here is that they only have one legitimate need after losing Avery Williamson to the Jets and that is the inside linebacker spot. Leighton Vander Esch could fall due to his neck issue but I think he is exactly the football player that new Head coach Mike Vrabel wants in the middle of his squad. This team just does not have many needs so taking LVE and locking up the inside for another five years seems like the best option.

26.Atlanta Falcons: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida

All I keep seeing is how the Atlanta Falcons have a really high grade on Taven Bryan and it looks like he's the only one they seem to care about. That to me, is either a blatantly stupid smokescreen or they actually just love the guy. I'll go with the latter. Putting Bryan next to Grady Jarrett would be a nightmare for offenses.

27.New Orleans Saints: Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama

There is bound to be a couple of surprising falls with the rising stock in this draft and one of those will end up being Da'Ron Payne. His hype was at an all-time high after showcasing himself in the National Championship game, now teams have been able sit and let everything marinate and the bottom line is sometimes guys do fall through the cracks. Payne falls right into New Orleans lap and replaces David Onyemata on the line which only makes the defensive line stronger adding Payne with Sheldon Rankins and Cameron Jordan.

28.Pittsburgh Steelers: Jessie Bates III, S, Wake Forest

The Steelers are in a tough spot, they know they need to be concerned about Ryan Shazier after the unfortunate neck injury he suffered, they know that Vince Williams and Jon Bostic aren't going to light the world on fire but they also aren't about to reach and select a late second or third round player because of position. The team just made the under the radar move of signing Morgan Burnett to pair with Sean Davis in the back end of the secondary, but Jessie Bates is a special talent and the Steelers often will use three safeties in their defensive sets. Bates might already be the best safety on the team when he joins Pittsburgh.

29.Jacksonville Jaguars: Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina

This team just finally cut Marcedes Lewis after signing him to another extension. Wow. I was a little shocked but they are going to grab a weapon at TE that is hopefully way more productive than that signing of Julius Thomas a few years ago that busted miserably. The Jaguars love Hayden Hurst, I have two TE's graded ahead of him but Jacksonville is all over Hurst. Unless make a leap of faith up the board and claim Lamar Jackson, I think they are taking Hurst. Even with the intriguing addition of Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Hurst is likely the pick.

30.Minnesota Vikings: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado

Everyone talks about how awesome the Vikings defense and while that might be true, they still have room to improve. I'm sorry but Trae Waynes is not an amazing option at cornerback next to the amazing Xavier Rhodes and while Mackensie Alexander offers intriguing upside as a former early day two pick, I lean towards the NFL-ready future start Isaiah Oliver.

31.New England Patriots: Justin Reid, S, Stanford

With the Patriots second pick in the first round they might look to trade down but ultimately end up taking a talented, versatile and intelligent player (sounds like someone Belichick will be all over) in Justin Reid. The Patriots are going to need to get younger at the position with both Devin McCourty and Patrick Chung now in their 30's. Reid is disciplined, athletic and for a team that often uses three safeties, he would be a perfect fit.

32.Arizona Cardinals via Philadelphia Eagles: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State

Alas, the defending Super Bowl champions are on the clock...well not so fast. The Eagles do not have another pick until 130th overall, so they will likely definitely trade this pick away to acquire more. The Cardinals signed Sam Bradford but they don't really have a future direction and that is where the love for Mason Rudolph comes in. Arizona is in jeopardy of falling far behind the Rams and 49ers in the NFC West division "arms race". Both teams have franchise QB's and are building something special, the Cardinals just added Joshua Jackson and now their defense is really starting to take shape. The team reportedly really likes Rudolph but won't take him early first-round. So, they trade back into the first round and get their guy who will likely sit two years behind Bradford and now he will be eligible for the fifth-year option.

SECOND ROUND

33.Cleveland Browns: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

The rich get richer or rather hope to break even after losing Joe Thomas to retirement. The Browns have a very fun looking offensive line but could look to replace Shon Coleman. McGlinchey will be off the board for many people but I think there is a possibility he could fall into the second off of the sheer talent in this draft. The Browns could go multiple avenues here but McGlinchey is not a bad option as the Browns solidify the offensive line.

34.New York Giants: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville

For my money Jaire Alexander is the best CB in the draft and with him falling into the Giants lap at 34, he has to be the pick. The team added William Gay but that won't be enough to deter a team from taking a potentially elite shutdown cornerback. Eli Apple looks like a bust and Janoris Jenkins is going to need a running mate, funny enough, I compared Alexander to Janoris.

35.Cleveland Browns via Houston Texans: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF

Jamar Taylor is an underrated cornerback and I like Breian Boddy-Calhoun but the Browns could definitely benefit from getting a CB as aggressive as Hughes. Mike Hughes will also offer the ability to return kicks and punts, he's compact and he's a physical cornerback that would be huge in almost completing the Browns defensive starting lineup.

36.Indianapolis Colts: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

For many, Calvin Ridley will be the best WR on their board. This draft has so much talent and so I only have one receiver going in the first round. The Colts will be all over Ridley if he falls to the second round for them. Regardless of who is playing QB the team lost Donte Moncrief and even though they signed Ryan Grant, they could use more speed to go with T.Y. Hilton and that is something Ridley could bring to the table.

37.Indianapolis Colts via New York Jets: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

There is no way a top 15 player should fall this far but with medical concerns and the whole "undersized" label. Be prepared for this random Mo Hurst fall. The Colts will be fine with it as they can start building up their defense.

38.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ronald Jones II, RB, USC

It's tough here for the Buccaneers who have the opportunity to grab a guard and call it a day on the offensive line after a brilliant signing of C Ryan Jensen. Instead, the Bucs grab their running back who can be a bell-cow if you need him to, Ronald Jones II.

39.Chicago Bears: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU

The Bears have been all over Sutton in the pre-draft process and I think someone that reminds me a lot of former Chicago Bears WR Alshon Jeffery would be a monster on the outside with Allen Robinson and Taylor Gabriel in the slot. Look, I know the Bears have Kevin White and I like White, but can you really depend on him to stay healthy? No. Sutton is a better player day one. You pick Sutton.

40.Denver Broncos: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M

Denver has two really good wideouts in Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas but not only are they getting older, there is not really anyone behind them. The team chose Carlos Henderson last year and he will likely be the next man up but Christian Kirk is a much better receiver than Henderson and would instantly step in and be a great slot receiver for Case Keenum.

41.Oakland Raiders: Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn

Daryl Worley and Rashaan Melvin were brought in to add to the Raiders secondary with Gareon Conley but I still think the Raiders can do more to upgrade their roster. Worley, was after all, arrested. Insert Carlton Davis, physical and has a great frame to play on the outside and start early on in his career.

42.Miami Dolphins: Braden Smith, G, Auburn

Jesse Davis is playing RG right now as it stands for the Dolphins who will need to upgrade. I don't love Daniel Kilgore either at center but apparently Miami doesn't find it necessary to draft a center as they have barely met with any of them. Braden Smith was a monster for the Tigers and will bring a vicious edge to the line that just brought Josh Sitton over from Chicago.

43.New England Patriots via San Francisco 49ers: Dallas Goedert, TE South Dakota State

The pick that will get people in a tizzy, this is the pick the Patriots received in return for Jimmy Garoppolo. Who will the Patriots take? Perhaps the heir apparent to Rob Gronkowski. It's fitting right? Goedert's favorite player is ironically Rob Gronkowski and now he will be brought in to eventually replace him.

44.Washington Redskins: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia

Michel, someone that has receive buzz as a first round pick and even the next Alvin Kamara falls to the near middle second round. The Redskins have been looking for a go-to RB for awhile, they found an elite scat back in Chris Thompson but are looking for that bell-cow. Sony Michel could be just that for this brand new offense.

45.Green Bay Packers: Dante Pettis, WR, Washington

My top receiver goes off the board here and gets to play with the best Quarterback I've ever seen. The Packers with the addition of Joshua Jackson are leaving minimal holes but they still need to replace Jordy Nelson. Pettis is someone that does everything very well and could turn into an elite receiver with Rodgers throwing him the ball.

46.Cincinnati Bengals: Sam Hubbard, EDGE, Ohio State

The Bengals brought Michael Johnson back after he failed in Tampa Bay but he's still 31 years old and the team runs a 4-3 which is the perfect situation for Sam Hubbard who will fall in this draft after running a very poor 40-yard time at his pro day.

47.Philadelphia Eagles via Arizona Cardinals: Billy Price, C, Ohio State

The Eagles reap the benefits of making a trade down out of the first round. They allow the Cardinals to end the first night of the draft and end up stealing a very talented center in Billy Price who they may have coveted at 32 regardless. After that trade the Eagles still received a couple more picks and once again Howie Roseman is winning the league.

48.Los Angeles Chargers: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama

Tre Boston had a great season for the Chargers and even still he's having a hard time testing the free agent market. The Chargers will likely move on and steal Harrison in the second round here.

49.Indianapolis Colts via New York Jets: Genard Avery, ILB, Memphis

They met with Avery, he's not a secret anymore. Genard Avery is the next best inside linebacker likely available at this point in the draft. The Colts need a true inside backer and Avery will fit that bill.

50.Dallas Cowboys: Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays State

Dallas is trying to beef up that interior line and they have done a nice job finding players like David Irving and DeMarcus Lawrence. However, Maliek Collins has not been a success. The Cowboys fans who do not do their research will look silly when they boo this pick but the people who have followed the draft inside out and know about the Fort Hays product will love this pick.

51.Detroit Lions: Kerryon Johnson, RB, Auburn

Kerryon Johnson has been extremely underrated by many of the media personnel. However, I believe among the NFL, Johnson is high regarded and he's going second round. The Lions passed on Derrius Guice in the first but they get their bell-cow back in Kerryon Johnson.

52.Baltimore Ravens: Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas

The Ravens might be boring their fans that want exciting picks but let's be real here. If you have ever seen the Ravens depth chart on the offensive line you would know any draft that has the team getting Isaiah Wynn and Frank Ragnow is exciting. Ragnow is my top center and while he falls a bit here the Ravens go from ugly offensive line to one player away from making this a potential "special" line.

53.Buffalo Bills: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU

Buffalo gave up their haul in the first to draft Josh Allen but this is not a finished team. Allen won't play for a year or two and the Bills defense let E.J. Gaines go in favor of Vontae Davis who was cut before the year ended last year. Insert Donte Jackson, fastest CB arguably in this draft and the Bills have met with him. I think this is the pick.

54.Kansas City Chiefs: Terrell Edmunds, S, Virginia Tech

I believe the Kansas City Chiefs absolutely have to upgrade the safety spot. Terrell Edmunds is like a spider with his length and range. Putting him next to a star like Eric Berry would definitely work out.

55.Carolina Panthers: Austin Corbett, G, Nevada

Panthers upgrade their offensive line by adding the Nevada guard who is just plain nasty and mean. Corbett has indeed risen up the board enough to be in the top 60.

56.Buffalo Bills via Los Angeles Rams: Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA

Very big, very raw but the Bills can afford to grab him with the additional pick from the Rams they acquired for Sammy Watkins (I don't even want to talk about it). The Bills add Miller who will likely slide down to RT in favor of keeping Dion Dawkins at LT.

57.Tennessee Titans: Josh Sweat, EDGE, Florida State

Earlier in the draft the Titans filled their biggest need with Leighton Vander Esch and now they upgrade the edge with supreme super-athletic and super-talented Josh Sweat. The only reason he's not a first-round pick is because of his medical scare but the Titans have met with him and reportedly like him. This is a great fit for Sweat and an upgrade over Derrick Morgan.

58.Atlanta Falcons: Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis

With the Falcons addressing their need at DT, there is not much to really worry about except for receiver. After Julio Jones and Mohamed Sanu, the Falcons have Justin Hardy who does intrigue me but not enough to start at slot when you can get a player like Anthony Miller.

59.San Francisco 49ers via New Orleans Saints: Lorenzo Carter, EDGE, Georgia

The Niners can go a variety of routes but they should definitely look at upgrading the LEO pass rusher spot. Lorenzo Carter has the versatility to play outside linebacker as well in their 4-3 defense so he makes the most sense here. Many have Carter going into the first but I just dont see it. This, to me is Carter's ceiling and it would be a nice fit for Carter to go to San Francisco.

60.Pittsburgh Steelers: Malik Jefferson, ILB, Texas

After grabbing their safety of the future, the Steelers were able to get the best player available and now will be able to address their need at inside backer without reaching. Try Jefferson, who many felt was a guaranteed first round pick. Jefferson lacks a great feel for the game but he's a very athletic inside backer that could be coached into a dominating player hopefully next to Ryan Shazier.

61.Jacksonville Jaguars: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma

The Jaguars received nice value out of Cam Robinson last season and with Jermey Parnell at RT the Jaguars could go for some value. I have a higher grade on Tyrell Crosby but I see the Jaguars going after the behemoth Orlando Brown here for the RT spot. They met with both of them but I see Brown as the pick, not necessarily the pick they should make.

62.Minnesota Vikings: Harrison Phillips, DT, Stanford

With Sharrif Floyd likely never playing again and Sheldon Richardson only signed to a one-year deal, the Vikings will want to prepare themselves past this season and they do that with Stanford DT Harrison Phillips.

63.New England Patriots: Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond

This was my sleeper going into Mobile, Alabama and he left as a star. Lauletta is the perfect heir to the throne of Tom Brady. You just watch him and you know Belichick would want him. Lauletta is a comparison of Kirk Cousins, has mobility, he's tough as nails and throws with timing and accuracy. His arm strength is consistently knocked even though it's honestly not bad at all (not to mention arm strength is the easiest thing to improve upon as a QB). Lauletta will understudy Brady for one year and perhaps more if he continues to play.

64.Cleveland Browns via Philadelphia Eagles: B.J. Hill, DT, N.C. State

Cleveland continues to bolster their roster with the addition of B.J. Hill who is sure to help fill in the defensive tackle spot next to Larry Ogunjobi.

THIRD ROUND

65.Buffalo Bills via Cleveland Browns: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State

The Bills are going to need to help A.J. McCarron and Josh Allen out by getting them some weapons. Kelvin Benjamin is something but after him Zay Jones is a promising rookie with a disturbing event that transpired over the off-season and the rest of the guys are just fillers on any other roster. James Washington dominated the Senior Bowl and I met Bills Head coach Sean McDermott so I know he was there and saw the domination for himself. I think this is the route they have to go.

66.New York Giants: Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon

So Gettleman starts off his regime right with the selection of a franchise QB, my top overall cornerback and now my top tackle in round three. Crosby should go earlier but this is a great landing spot for him and the Giants. The team is reportedly all over the idea of trading away former first-round pick Ereck Flowers and so the Giants will move on and who better to replace him then Tyrell Crosby.

67.Indianapolis Colts: DeShon Elliott, S, Texas

First Malik Hooker last year and now DeShon Elliott to go next to him? Yes, the Colts and Chris Ballard are winning this draft right now.

68.Houston Texans: Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan

Well, the reason Houston is just now finally picking is because of all they gave up to receive Deshaun Watson. Sure, the first seven games of the season made it look worth it but if the Texans want that to ultimately end up being worth it the team will have to keep their QB upright. Even though the Watson injury was all freak and non-contact in practice, there still should be a premium spent on protection on their huge investment. Okorafor would be a help.

69.New York Giants via Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jordan Whitehead, S, Pittsburgh

As the Giants continue to build up their roster they need to make tough calls on who to give up on. I like Darian Thompson but I believe that Jordan Whitehead would be an upgrade over him and would be a nice underrated pick in the third round.

70.San Francisco 49ers via Chicago Bears: Brian O'Neil, OT, Pittsburgh

Kyle Shanahan continues to add to the offense by selecting a future LT for life after 33-year old Joe Staley. The team has met with O'Neil this pre-draft process.

71.Denver Broncos: Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State

Denver grabs their starting RB after letting go of C.J. Anderson. My comparison for Penny? C.J. Anderson. With the offensive line Denver is building Penny could be in for a treat.

72.New York Jets: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State

Clive Walford was just picked up and the team drafted Clemson TE Jordan Leggett last year but I still think neither could stop the Jets from grabbing my top TE in the third round. This is the same team that got some production out of Austin Seferian-Jenkins, but he's gone now and in comes Gesicki.

73.Miami Dolphins: Fred Warner, ILB, BYU

The Dolphins have Kiko Alonso, Raekwon McMillan and Stephone Anthony but McMillan suffered a season-ending injury last year and so this team will be looking for some depth. It's not a given that Anthony starts and especially if Warner is the pick here. The Dolphins did meet with Warner throughout this process and he would fit nicely in Miami.

74.San Francisco 49ers: Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State

The Niners got their inside guy with Roquan Smith, they got their LEO pass rusher in Lorenzo Carter, a future LT in Brian O'Neil and now they grab Jerome Baker to replace Malcolm Smith at the will linebacker spot.

75.Oakland Raiders: Da'Shawn Hand, DT, Alabama

The Jon Gruden era is going to be full of new pieces and the Raiders were looking to add Ndamukong Suh to that defense before he signed with the Rams. Now, the team will surely be looking for a defensive tackle and Da'Shawn Hand in the third round offers great value here.

76.Green Bay Packers: Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana

With the Packers addressing pretty much their two biggest needs in this draft the team can look at a high upside tight end to replace Jimmy Graham who they just signed to a contract but is in his late prime.

77.Cincinnati Bengals: Martinas Rankin, OT, Texas A&M

Eric Fisher was supposed to be the super athletic and fun tackle that would just pan out. He hasn't and now the Bengals will have to look elsewhere in the draft. I really like Rankin and believe he can start day one at RT.

78.Kansas City Chiefs: Dorance Armstrong Jr., EDGE, Kansas The local product is going to fall in this draft due to his down year in 2017. Whoever gets Dorance Armstrong Jr. is getting a player with very high upside. The Chiefs will happily take him and potentially move him ahead of Dee Ford on the depth chart over time.

79.Philadelphia Eagles via Arizona Cardinals: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia

This pick goes back to Philly as the final piece of the Mason Rudolph trade. Originally the Eagles did not have this pick so they take it as a freebie and take the best player on their board Nick Chubb. Sure, they have Jay Ajayi, Corey Clement and Wendell Smallwood but you are severely underrating Chubb if you don't believe he can eventually take over as the starter.

80.Houston Texans via Seattle Seahawks: Jalyn Holmes, DE, Ohio State

Houston has had the worst luck with their franchise player J.J. Watt and right next to him the team could use an upgrade. Jalyn Holmes is a very athletic defensive end/defensive tackle. He would be great a fit in Houston.

81.Dallas Cowboys: Marcell Ateman, WR, Oklahoma State

The Cowboys cut Dez Bryant and regardless with or without Dez, Allen Hurns and Deonte Thompson aren't going to cut it. Terrance Williams is average and Cole Beasley is solid in the slot but the Cowboys obviously need an upgrade. Marcell Ateman is an underrated WR that does everything well. His size is going to offer a lot of mismatches and it's going to be a huge help in the red zone.

82.Detroit Lions: Rasheem Green, DT, USC

The Lions are going to look heavily at defense with new Head coach Matt Patricia. They added Harold Landry earlier but strayed away from the defense by adding Kerryon Johnson and grabbing their go-to RB. Now, they go back to the defense and strengthen the interior defensive line with Rasheem Green.

83.Baltimore Ravens: Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma

Right now the Ravens are having a great draft after bolstering their offensive line and here they take advantage of a fall for Mark Andrews. For a team that used to have Dennis Pitta and Todd Heap the Ravens are in a polar opposite direction as far as talent is concerned. Andrews offers nothing as a blocker but he's a great receiving threat.

84.Los Angeles Chargers: Uchenna Nwosu, EDGE, USC

Reports have come out that the Chargers are in love with Nwosu and keeping the Trojan in Los Angeles might make a lot of sense. Nwosu was a captain and provides one of the quickest first-step's in the draft you will find. The Chargers are looking to upgrade the linebacker position for Gus Bradley and Nwosu would be huge.

85.Carolina Panthers: Duke Dawson, CB, Florida

The Panthers traded away Daryl Worley and could use an upgrade. They have an intriguing player in Corn Elder but they could use more. Duke Dawson is someone the Panthers have had in for a pre-draft visit and will be on their radar.

86.Kansas City Chiefs: Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama

Kansas City just traded Marcus Peters to the Rams and lost Terrance Mitchell to free agency. This team will have to address the CB position quickly and efficiently. Averett is a very underrated CB that could start next to Kendall Fuller & David Amerson.

87.Los Angeles Rams: Kemoko Turay, EDGE, Rutgers

I had Kemoko Turay on my podcast and he checks every box. He's someone the Rams met with (as he told me) and just what he brings to the table, Wade Phillips is going to see a lot of Von Miller in his game. That's not to say he is Von Miller but he does have serious upside. The Rams first pick of the draft addresses a need, adds a day one starter and someone with an extremely high motor, work ethic and character.

88.Seattle Seahawks via Carolina Panthers: Andrew Brown, DT, Virginia

The first pick in the trade that netted Carolina D.J. Moore, the Seahawks take the best player available in Andrew Brown. Seattle moved on from Michael Bennett and Brown is a similar player to Bennett. Brown would bolster the defensive line as the Seahawks try to quickly re-build this team that was once among the elite.

89.Tennessee Titans: Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State

The Titans tried riding the Eric Decker train and it didn't go like they expected. With Corey Davis, Rishard Matthews and Taywan Taylor the team could use one more receiver with some upside and blocking ability. Insert Gallup, a player the Titans have shown interest in all throughout this process.

90.Atlanta Falcons: Darius Leonard, ILB, South Carolina State

The Falcons have an absolute stud in Deion Jones and they have a very solid player in De'Vondre Campbell. However, while Duke Riley has upside the team could use an upgrade as they look to put together a Super Bowl contender type of roster. Darius Leonard's stock is now at an all-time high and would be a great fit in the linebacking corps.

91.New Orleans Saints: Arden Key, EDGE, LSU

The Saints have been monitoring Key throughout the process and I think this is the furthest he falls. Key was at one point considered a top five pick and now he falls into the late third due to off-field concerns. If Key stays on key the Saints might have monumentally improved their defensive line in one draft with both Da'Ron Payne and Arden Key joining Sheldon Rankins and Cam Jordan.

92.Pittsburgh Steelers: M.J. Stewart, CB, North Carolina

The Steelers have been all about improving their defense this off-season as a Super Bowl contender that is trying to win at least one more before their franchise QB hangs it up. I was close to saying Luke Falk goes here but I think Stewart is a good fit as he can play on the outside or inside. He really flashed against top competition at the Senior Bowl and should probably warrant going higher than this.

93.Jacksonville Jaguars: DaeSean Hamilton, WR, Penn State

The Jaguars lost Allen Robinson to free agency so that likely means they should go out and replace him with the best route runner in this class DaeSean Hamilton. I know they haven't met with him but if Hamilton is there in the late third, you have to pull that trigger.

94.Minnesota Vikings: Nyheim Hines, RB, N.C. State

The Vikings lost Jerrick McKinnon to free agency and while they do have Dalvin Cook, they will need that change of pace back. Insert the guy they have met with during this process Nyheim Hines. He's similar to that of Tre Mason who went in the third round three years ago. Another weapon comes aboard for Kirk Cousins.

95.New England Patriots: Duke Ejiofor, EDGE, Wake Forest

Perhaps one of the most technically sound pass rushers in this class goes to perhaps the best possible scenario. Ejiofor is ready to contribute at a high level day one, so why does he fall this far down the board? Due to some injury concerns and the fact he's not a top notch athlete. Favor or not, the Patriots continue to nab high value pickups in the draft and Ejiofor might be the biggest not named Tom Brady or Rob Gronkowski.

96.Buffalo Bills via Philadelphia Eagles: R.J. McIntosh, DT, Miami

Buffalo likely just got one last year out of Kyle Williams and although they signed Star Lotulelei and have Adolphus Washington, McIntosh can offer extended depth in this defense.

97.Arizona Cardinals: Daurice Fountain, WR, Northern Iowa

Last year the Cardinals selected a sleeper receiver prospect in Chad Williams of Grambling and now back-to-back years the Cardinals go with the sleeper. This time they take a player that showed out at the East-West Shrine Game in Daurice Fountain. With John Brown's departure the team still could use another wideout.

98.Houston Texans: Marcus Allen, S, Penn State

The Penn State connection comes in handy here. Houston just signed Tyrann Mathieu who is of course, still a question mark if he can stay healthy. With Andre Hal being the other starter the Texans will need to upgrade and here comes Marcus Allen.

99.Denver Broncos: Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

Denver didn't get who they wanted to at QB since Baker Mayfield was off the board at three overall but they get a capable developing passer in Luke Falk who can sit and watch behind Case Keenum for a couple of years. I am way higher on Falk than others are and I think if he sits a couple of years he can be a really good QB at the next level.

100.Cincinnati Bengals: Tremon Smith, CB, Central Arkansas

Tremon Smith has been generating a ton of buzz and he finds himself sneaking into the top 100 here. The Bengals could really use some more talent at CB. Smith might be that diamond in the rough that may have been picked too early but is still in for being a great player. William Jackson III is absolutely phenomenal but the rest of the Bengals CB's are solid at best. Smith will help the position group.

FOURTH ROUND

101.Green Bay Packers via Cleveland Browns: Oren Burks, ILB, Vanderbilt

Athletic linebacker that adds more talent to the already underrated and talented linebacker group headlined by Jake Ryan and Blake Martinez.

102.Tampa Bay Buccaneers via New York Giants: Nick Nelson, CB, Nebraska

Vernon Hargreaves III has been a disappointment and Brent Grimes can't play forever. The Buccaneers will take Nick Nelson on a same-day air.

103.Houston Texans: Dalton Schultz, TE, Stanford

Ryan Griffin is solid but the Texans would probably be best to go after a Stanford TE. They have met with him and that school has a solid track record of pumping out NFL quality starters at the position.

104.Indianapolis Colts: Holton Hill, CB, Texas

Elite athletic profile with monster frame? Yes please. Holton Hill has a bit of a red flag off field but the Colts have met with him and take a gamble on improving their cornerback group exponentially.

105.Chicago Bears: Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State

Jones would be a huge get for the Bears who are in the process of building a special line from the inside out.

106.Denver Broncos: Tim Settle, DT, Virgnia Tech

Domata Peko is at the nose tackle position and he's just a short-term bandaid option. Sylvester Williams left and now the Broncos can replace the nose tackle position for the future with Tim Settle.

107.New York Jets: Derrick Nnadi, DT, Florida State

Xavier Cooper next to Steve McClendon and Leonard Williams could be upgraded. Derrick Nnadi is a player that might have fallen further than he should of.

108.New York Giants via Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mark Walton, RB, Miami

The Giants let go of their top rusher Orleans Darkwa and signed Jonathan Stewart. If this was two years ago that might be a solid signing but Stewart should not be your starter and Mark Walton would be able to do it all.

109.Washington Redskins via San Francisco 49ers: Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia

The Redskins have been looking to add some more linebacker talent and they have closest monitored Kiser throughout this draft process.

110.Oakland Raiders: Alex Cappa, OT, Humboldt State

I heard Reggie McKenzie at the Senior Bowl and it didn't seem like he liked Cappa. I am going to mock him here because I think he was bluffing in front of Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome who both sat on each side of me.

111.Los Angeles Rams via Miami Dolphins: Shaquem Griffin, LB, UCF

Finally the wait is over for Shaquem Griffin who is easily a top of the second round player but due to his disability of missing a hand, he falls into the early fourth round. Wade Phillips is going to love his new chess piece.

112.Cincinnati Bengals: Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida

He's not going undrafted. The Bengals simply do not care about character concerns and have already met with Callaway. He's a fantastic talent and I expect the Bengals to pick him here and shock everyone after the buzz going around that Callaway is likely to go undrafted.

113.Denver Broncos via Washington Redskins: Marquis Haynes, LB, Ole Miss

Broncos go best player available and add another pass rusher to the mix.

114.Cleveland Browns via Green Bay Packers: Tegray Scales, ILB, Indiana

Cleveland adds more linebacker talent and someone that can start over Joe Schobert inside.

115.Chicago Bears via Arizona Cardinals: Christian Sam, ILB, Arizona State

Upgrading the inside backer spot next to Danny Trevathan. Christian Sam doesn't blow you away with speed but he's powerful and will be a nice addition.

116.Dallas Cowboys: Tarvarius Moore, S, Southern Miss.

Moore's draft stock has soared and the Cowboys will definitely take him to help their back end. Also helps that they have previously met with Moore.

117.Detroit Lions: Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford

Adding to that CB room with a very talented Stanford corner. This team is very high on last year's pick Jalen Tabor and obviously franchise player Darius Slay but Meeks would not be a bad move at all.

118.Baltimore Ravens: Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama

The Ozzie Newsome and Alabama connection never fails. Bo has a chance to be a much better pro than he was a college player.

119.Los Angeles Chargers: Mason Cole, C, Michigan

I just don't trust Pouncey to last long and Cole has the versatility to play all over the line anyway.

120.Seattle Seahawks: Tony Brown, CB, Alabama

The Seahawks let go of Richard Sherman and Jeremy Lane. Their CB's are in need of tweaking.

121.Buffalo Bills: Jaylen Samuels, RB, N.C. State

Need a bigger back to work behind and around LeSean McCoy. The Bills met with Jaylen Samuels at the combine.

122.Kansas City Chiefs: Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa

He's not going to offer a ton as a pass protector but he has the ability to be that change of pace behind Kareem Hunt.

123.Miami Dolphins via Carolina Panthers: Chris Herndon, TE, Miami

I just looked at the depth chart at tight end for Miami and have no idea who would even start on this team. Insert Chris Herndon who took a. pre draft visit to Miami.

124.Kansas City Chiefs via Los Angeles Rams: Brandon Parker, OT, NC A&T

Kansas City adds another developmental tackle to the mix. Parker blocked for Tarik Cohen in college but is a project at the next level.

125.Tennessee Titans: Dane Cruikshank, DB, Arizona

Versatility and has a chance to replace Jonathan Cyprien if he doesn't turn his fortunes around.

126.Atlanta Falcons: Desmond Harrison, OT, West Georgia

Extremely athletic tackle that will be a project at the next level. Luckily for Atlanta, they have a pretty good offensive line that is all set as it is. With Jake Matthews contract expiring at the end of the year, it's never a bad idea to buy insurance.

127.New Orleans Saints: J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland

The Saints added Patrick Robinson but he's not exactly young. Looking at the long-term, grabbing someone like J.C. Jackson would be beneficial.

128.San Francisco 49ers via Pittsburgh Steelers: Auden Taint, WR, Florida State

Red zone specialist, receiver or not, Auden Taint is going to be an excellent option for Jimmy Garoppolo downfield.

129.Jacksonville Jaguars: Kurt Benkert, QB, Virginia

If you just watched his Miami tape you would think Benkert is the top QB in the draft. He flashed elite upside but every game after that is the reason he's looking at being a fourth round pick. Still, not a bad idea to grab him in the fourth round.

130.Philadelphia Eagles via Minnesota Vikings: Wyatt Teller, G, Virginia Tech

A nasty guard that would be a good fit for the Eagles who need to find backup options and long-term plans in this draft and beyond.

131.Miami Dolphins via New England Patriots: Chad Thomas, EDGE, Miami

The Dolphins get the local kid who falls quite a bit in this one.

132.Philadelphia Eagles: Tarvarus McFadden, CB, Florida State

Philly moved on from Daryl Worley and now they can replace him by drafting a once considered first round talent.

133.Green Bay Packers: Colby Gossett, G, Appalachian State

Packers need to help the interior offensive line. Colby Gossett is a good pickup near the end of the fourth round.

134.Arizona Cardinals: Joseph Noteboom, OT, TCU

Arizona could use some more help at the offensive line position. Noteboom is being considered as high as a third rounder and would be considered one of the top available at this point.

135.Los Angeles Rams via New York Giants: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, EDGE, Oklahoma

He shouldn't fall this fall but he's here and the Rams like this player a lot. Okoronkwo has met with the Rams multiple times and will certainly be on their radar. With the uncertainty of Matt Longacre and with the potential of moving Samson Ebukam in at inside backer, the Rams could afford to double dip on speed rushers.

136.Pittsburgh Steelers via Los Angeles Rams: Kalen Ballage, RB, Arizona State

The Steelers trade up with the Rams who move down to acquire some more picks and the Steelers move up to steal Arizona State's RB Ballage. With Le'Veon Bell's contract situation up in the air, the Steelers trade up for someone that is similar to the player Bell was coming out of college.

137.Dallas Cowboys: John Kelly, RB, Tennessee

The Cowboys grab a change of pace pass catcher in to spell Ezekiel Elliott.

FIFTH ROUND

138.Green Bay Packers via Cleveland Browns: Skyler Phillips, G, Idaho State

139.New York Giants: Equanimeous St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame

140.Indianapolis Colts: Hercules Mata'afa, LB, Washington State

141.Seattle Seahawks via Houston Texans: Byron Pringle, WR, Kansas State

142.Washington Redskins via Denver Broncos: D.J. Reed, CB, Kansas State

143.San Francisco 49ers via New York Jets: Breeland Speaks, DT, Ole Miss

144.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jamil Demby, G, Maine

145.Chicago Bears: Davontae Harris, CB, Illinois State

146.Seattle Seahawks via Oakland Raiders: Armani Watts, S, Texas A&M

147.New Orleans Saints via Miami Dolphins: Shaun Dion Hamilton, ILB, Alabama

148.Los Angeles Rams via Pittsburgh Steelers: Josey Jewell, ILB, Iowa

149.Denver Broncos via Washington Redskins: Durham Smythe, TE, Notre Dame

150.Cleveland Browns via Green Bay Packers: Siran Neal, DB, Jacksonville State

151.Cincinnati Bengals: Quin Blanding, S, Virginia

152.Arizona Cardinals: Danny Johnson, CB, Southern

153.Detroit Lions: Cole Madison, OT, Washington State

154.Baltimore Ravens: Kyzir White, S, West Virginia

155.Los Angeles Chargers: Jeff Holland, EDGE, Auburn

156.Philadelphia Eagles via Seattle Seahawks: Damon Webb, S, Ohio State

157.New York Jets via Dallas Cowboys: Jaryd Jones-Smith, OT, Pittsburgh

158.Cincinnati Bengals via Buffalo Bills: Isaac Yiadom, CB, Boston College

159.Oakland Raiders via Kansas City Chiefs: Michael Dickson, P, Texas

160.Denver Broncos via Los Angeles Rams: Troy Fumagalli, TE, Wisconsin

161.Carolina Panthers: Jaleel Scott, WR, New Mexico State

162.Tennessee Titans: Troy Apke, S, Penn State

163.Washington Redskins via Atlanta Falcons: Keke Coutee, Texas Tech

164.New Orleans Saints: Deontay Burnett, WR, USC

165.Los Angeles Rams via Pittsburgh Steelers: Tyler Conklin, TE, Central Michigan

166.Buffalo Bills via Jacksonville Jaguars: Timon Parris, OT, Stony Brook

167.Minnesota Vikings: Jordan Akins, TE, UCF

168.Seattle Seahawks via New England Patriots: Dimitri Flowers, FB, Oklahoma

169.Philadelphia Eagles: Rashaan Gaulden, CB, Tennessee

170.Cincinnati Bengals: J'Mon Moore, WR, Missouri

171.Dallas Cowboys: Sean Welsh, G, Iowa

172.Green Bay Packers: Jack Cichy, ILB, Wisconsin

173.Oakland Raiders via Dallas Cowboys: Tyquan Lewis, EDGE, Ohio State

174.Green Bay Packers: Ryan Nall, RB, Oregon State

SIXTH ROUND

175.Cleveland Browns: Brandon Facyson, CB, Virginia Tech

176.Los Angeles via New York Giants: Tony Adams, G/C, N.C. State

177.Houston Texans: Deadrin Senat, DT, South Florida

178.Indianapolis Colts: Mike White, QB, Western Kentucky

179.New York Jets: Parry Nickerson, CB, Tulane

180.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Matthew Gono, Wesley College

181.Chicago Bears: Sam Jones, G, Arizona State

182.Arizona Cardinals via Denver Broncos: Kendrick Norton, DT, Miami

183.Los Angeles Rams via Miami Dolphins: Ito Smith, RB, Southern Miss.

184.San Francisco 49ers: Deon Yelder, TE, Western Kentucky

185.Oakland Raiders: Cedrick Wilson, WR, Boise State

186.Green Bay Packers: Christian Campbell, CB, Penn State

187.Buffalo Bills via Cincinnati Bengals: Ryan Izzo, TE, Florida State

188.Cleveland Browns via Washington Redskins: Jeremy Reaves, S, South Alabama

189.New Orleans Saints via Arizona Cardinals: Will Dissly, TE, Washington

190.Baltimore Ravens: Ade Aruna, EDGE, Tulane

191.Los Angeles Chargers: Justin Jones, DT, N.C. State

192.Dallas Cowboys via Seattle Seahawks: Jordan Thomas, TE, Mississippi State

193.Dallas Cowboys: Michael Joseph, CB, Dubuque

194.Los Angeles Rams via Detroit Lions: Dejon Allen, OL, Hawaii

195.Los Angeles Rams via Buffalo Bills: Justin Watson, WR, Penn

196.Los Angeles Rams via Kansas City: Will Richardson, OT, N.C. State

197.Carolina Panthers: David Wells, TE, San Diego State

198.New England Patriots via Los Angeles Rams: Leon Jacobs, EDGE, Wisconsin

199.Tennessee Titans: Darius Phillips, CB, Western Michigan

200.Atlanta Falcons: Ethan Wolf, TE, Tennessee

201.New Orleans Saints: Foley Fatukasi, DT, UConn

202.Tampa Bay Buccaneers via Pittsburgh Steelers: Nick Gates, OT, Nebraska

203.Jacksonville Jaguars: Will Clapp, C, LSU

204.Minnesota Vikings: Poona Ford, DT, Texas

205.Washington Redskins via New England Patriots: Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon

206.Philadelphia Eagles: Tre'Quan Smith, WR, UCF

207.Green Bay Packers: Kevin Toliver, CB, LSU

208.Dallas Cowboys: Bilal Nichols, DT, Delaware

209.Kansas City Chiefs: Kylie Fitts, EDGE, Utah

210.New England Patriots via Oakland Raiders: Allen Lazard, WR, Iowa State

211.Houston Texans: Geron Christian, OT, Louisville

212.Oakland Raiders: Josh Adams, RB, Notre Dame

213.Minnesota Vikings: Grant Haley, CB, Penn State

214.Houston Texans: Scott Quessenberry, C, UCLA

215.Baltimore Ravens: Chase Litton, QB, Marshall

216.Oakland Raiders: Salesi Uhatafe, OL, Utah

217.Oakland Raiders: Godwin Igwebuike, S, Northwestern

218.Minnesota Vikings: Mike McCray, ILB, Michigan

SEVENTH ROUND

219.New England Patriots via Cleveland Browns: Justin Jackson, RB, Northwestern

220.Pittsburgh Steelers via New York Giants: Deniko Carter, WR, West Georgia

221.Indianapolis Colts: Tre Flowers, S, Oklahoma State

222.Houston Texans: Darrel Williams, RB, LSU

223.San Francisco 49ers via Tampa Bay: Deon Cain, WR, Clemson

224.Chicago Bears: Trevon Young, EDGE, Louisville

225.Minnesota Vikings via Denver Broncos: Javon Wims, WR, Georgia

226.Seattle Seahawks via New York Jets: Korey Robertson, WR, Southern Miss.

227.Miami Dolphins via San Francisco 49ers: Chase Edmonds, RB, Fordham

228.Oakland Raiders: Larry Rose III, RB, New Mexico State

229.Miami Dolphins: Darren Carrington II, WR, Utah

230.Jacksonville Jaguars via Cincinnati Bengals: Olasunkanmi Adeniyi, EDGE, Toledo

231.Washington Redskins: Jalen Davis, CB, Utah State

232.Green Bay Packers: Anthony Winbush, EDGE, Ball State

233.Kansas City Chiefs via Arizona Cardinals: Dorian O'Daniel, ILB, Clemson

234.Carolina Panthers via Los Angeles Chargers: Ebenezer Ogundeko, EDGE, Tennessee State

235.New York Jets via Seattle Seahawks: Devron Davis, CB, UTSA

236.Dallas Cowboys: Kameron Kelly, DB, San Diego State

237.Detroit Lions: Brett Toth, OT, Army

238.Arizona Cardinals via Baltimore Ravens: Darius Jackson, EDGE, Jacksonville State

239.Green Bay Packers via Buffalo Bills: Trayvon Henderson, S, Hawaii

240.San Francisco 49ers via Kansas City: Joe Ostman, EDGE, Central Michigan

241.Washington Redskins via Los Angeles Rams: Logan Woodside, QB, Toledo

242.Carolina Panthers: Tray Matthews, S, Auburn

243.Kansas City Chiefs via Tennessee Titans: Avonte Maddox, CB, Pittsburgh

244.Atlanta Falcons: Azeem Victor, ILB, Washington

245.New Orleans Saints: Kahlil McKenzie, DT, Tennessee

246.Pittsburgh Steelers: JaVon Rolland-Jones, EDGE, Arkansas State

247.Jacksonville Jaguars: P.J. Hall, DT, Sam Houston State

248.Seattle Seahawks via Minnesota Vikings: Lowell Lotulelei, DT, Utah

249.Cincinnati Bengals via New England Patriots: Chad Kanoff, QB, Princeton

250.Seattle Seahawks via Philadelphia Eagles: Lavon Coleman, RB, Washington

251.Los Angeles Chargers: Trenton Cannon, RB, Virginia State

252.Cincinnati Bengals: Simmie Cobbs Jr., WR, Indiana

253.Cincinnati Bengals: Marcell Frazier, EDGE, Missouri

254.Arizona Cardinals: Justin Lawler, EDGE, SMU

255.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Greg Stroman, CB, Virginia Tech

256.Atlanta Falcons: Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
How insane would that be? The top 4 picks all linebackers/edge rushers? And we still walk away with Conklin and a couple o line prospects. I’d be very pleased.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damn man! That's a lot of writing.....couldn't see where my crush Lorenzo Carter fell...That's a juicy 3rd round....and lookie at that 2nd round...terrible year to not have picks....trade all those 6th's and 4th's and get more 3rds....and one 2nd....

I kinda like our picks in here tho....

Nice work Jake....now, get some rest....

dang

Legend
In your mock - how did we get: R6.196.Los Angeles Rams via Kansas City: Will Richardson, OT, N.C. State? I didn't see a trade and we don't currently have that pick.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In your mock - how did we get: R6.196.Los Angeles Rams via Kansas City: Will Richardson, OT, N.C. State? I didn't see a trade and we don't currently have that pick.
They got the pick in the Peters trade.