Ej Gaines top 10 cb through 3 weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
No pain no Gaines
It hurt to see this cause I really like EJ, but getting Watkins really helps take us to the next level - above .500

* wonder where the rest of the list is.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Not surprised

I'm wondering will #21...Webster play this weekend?

And....Lets see how Tru does vs Dez...Perfect matchup....Big, physical, average speed....wait, sounds a lot like Garcon...LOL...

NRC....stay in the slot.....

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I still happy dancing about this trade. If both teams are happy with how their teams doing with the trade outcome, then it was a good trade all around.

Buffaloed

UDFA
As a Bills fan first, Sammy fan 2nd, I'm not as unhappy as I was first time. But arguably, we could be 3-0 if this trade didn't happen. The last play against Carolina, if that was Sammy instead of rookie Zay Jones at the end of that route, that's a TD all day, and we'd be 3-0 at the moment. But I'll take it. We want to get a better QB next year and Sammy was the price we paid (although, this GM just might disappoint us in that regard too. He looks to like hoarding draft picks the way Celtics' Ainge does).