Either the seacocks or whiners the NFL's next "Dream Team"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Having listened to many of the "experts" at ESPN and the NFL Network, they continue to talk up both the seacocks and the whiners as having built their teams to win many Super Bowls. IMO, I would caution these so-called pundits to look back at what recently happened to Philly when they brought in ton of high-priced free agents a couple years ago. So, I ask (sheepishly I might add) is either of these two teams the next "Dream Team?"

A55VA6

Legend
Re: Either the seacocks or whiners the NFL's next "Dream Tea

We all saw how that worked out for the Eagles...

wolfman84

Rookie

Lakers. Paper does not always equal product. You always have to wonder when the press crowns someone before the first snap of the ball. I respect the 'Niners and Seahawks but I sure as hell don't fear them. I believe we'll kick their ass. Wish the season started tomorrow.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Both of these teams can suck my golden horn!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

DR RAM said:
Both of these teams can suck my golden horn!

Dully supported from this Golden Horn as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Tell you what. They didn't get any worse. That's for damn sure.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Fuck them.

Who the fuck cares who the fuck they fuckin sign?!

Let them...the Rams will beat on their sorry asses anyway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

On paper they got better. As a team? Guess we'll see. Someone brought up the Lakers. I remember when we signed Carl Malone and Gary Peyton. We were supposed to be untouchable. Yeah... One problem. They couldn't play together as a TEAM.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

MontanaRamsFan said:
Having listened to many of the "experts" at ESPN and the NFL Network, they continue to talk up both the seacocks and the whiners as having built their teams to win many Super Bowls. IMO, I would caution these so-called pundits to look back at what recently happened to Philly when they brought in ton of high-priced free agents a couple years ago. So, I ask (sheepishly I might add) is either of these two teams the next "Dream Team?"
That's why my PRIMARY source of everything football is ROD!

The useless media can stick it.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RamFan503 said:
On paper they got better. As a team? Guess we'll see. Someone brought up the Lakers. I remember when we signed Carl Malone and Gary Peyton. We were supposed to be untouchable. Yeah... One problem. They couldn't play together as a TEAM.

I agree. We'll see if they can play as a TEAM. I look at the coaches and this is what I see from each coach:

Fisher - Wants his teams to play with passion and play hard on every play. Doesn't matter if the other team has better talent... play your butt off. Blue collar attitude.

Harbaugh - Arrogant attitude like his sh*t don't stink. Expects perfection almost to a point of nausea, but they do play hard too. I see his ego getting into the way of them ever winning a super bowl. When things don't go his way he cries. :wahhh: Pretty Boy attitude. It will be interesting to see Boldin's opinion in comparison of the brothers and their coaching style, etc.

Carroll - Total arrogant pussy. He has a care-free win at all costs attitude. He likes guys that are outspoken and brash (a.k.a. Sherman.) It will be interesting to watch him handle both Harvin and Taint bitch and moan about the number of balls thrown their way on a weekly basis. More of a cheerleader than a coach.

With all this said, I could care less how much talent the seacocks and whiners acquire. We are going to bring it every week with the attitude that you better be ready for a fight because we're going to bring it. The seacocks and whiners may have the better talent at the end of the day, but the RAMS definitely have the better coach and will bring the attitude to back it up each week.

Is it football season yet?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

RamFan503 said:

Yes amen,
Yes last years team was good for the whiners but with so much new talent and egos lets see if the can work together i mean does no one remember why arizona let boldin go he wasnt a team player.

The seahawks had a decent year to thanx to a rookie qb. Vince young had an outstanding rookie season as well we know how that turned out. D coordinators will ve waching filmcof his games last year things will be much tougher for him this year now that they have film to study.

All in all we play the games every Sunday because just because the idiot self stroking media crowns sombody doesnt mean they will win.

Dont belive me look at both our games against the whiners last year.

A55VA6

Legend

There's not 2 coaches or teams I hate more than Harbaugh/Carroll/49ers/Seahawks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

A55VA6 said:
There's not 2 coaches or teams I hate more than Harbaugh/Carroll/49ers/Seahawks.

The patsies nose them both out but only by a pube.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

A55VA6 said:
Belicheat?