Eight in the Box

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I remember that terrible 49er game where they didn't stack the box and we still couldn't run. I hope we can run this year.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I look at Shotty and see a Cam Cameron clone by way of Don Coryell
The Rams are going to look to stretch the field as much as they can in 2014 and our power run game is going to help make that happen
We've gotta go deep this year and take those 50 yard or more strikes in order to compete against the best

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The Rams are going to look to stretch the field as much as they can in 2014 and our power run game is going to help make that happen
We've gotta go deep this year and take those 50 yard or more strikes in order to compete against the best
That's why I like our fastest guy at wide out.

CoachO

Hall of Fame

The key is to make sure they have success running the ball. It will dictate the types of coverages they will see. If teams do in fact commit to an 8-man box, it will force them into "single high" coverage, more straight man, and the big play opportunities will be there.

Then, they will be forced OUT of the 8-man fronts, and the running game can be even more productive.

FRO

Legend
For all the crap Schotty gets, and some of it is warranted, the guy is very good at devising a power run scheme.

Athos

Legend
We're going to see just how well our investment in Robinson and Mason does. Robinson, in the run game, just needs to do what he did at AUB. Maul guys!

However, keep in mind, the Hags killed the Whiners run game sans Kaeperprick their 1st meeting. RBs got nadda.

Foster did much better. Cards really did nothing in the run game.

We'll be able to run against teams outside the NFC West. No doubt. If the Rams can run hard and effective against the NFC West teams though, then I'll become a believer.

But even in PA plays, you gotta have a WR making the play. Remains to be seen if we have that.