Ed Hochuli explains things.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It also appears he's holding "unofficial minicamps" in his living room. :what:

[flv]http://content1.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/d9fa8283-160b-4995-9a48-15c251c8aaed.flv[/flv]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's a cool Dude. Chillin in So Cal. Loves him some curl bar too. I'd have to say he's my favorite Ref. He makes me feel the right call will be made. More so than others do.

I liked what he said at the very end too. When he said he is driven to make the correct call,,, having to decide quickly , and still getting it right. I was a HS B-Ball Ref for a number of years. I did it because of my love of B-Ball, not because they paid me. Players, Coaches, and Parents (especially parents) appreciate a properly called game. I loved it. It was always best when NOBODY even mentioned a Ref after the game. That was always my goal.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ed loves his job. NFL Refs are BY FAR the best in the business as compared to any other Pro Sport or even Non-Pro Sport. And again, that Hochuli Dude is Cool.