Early week 1 betting lines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
O9TVEKD.png

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang..no respect for the Vikings..We better not blow it!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Love the Saints over the Falcons, in fact, I love every team over the Falcons.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That sounds right to me! It'll be even more of a spread against the Cowboys.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know, right? 46 is one of the higher scores on the board.

I just don't see a high scoring affair game one with the Rams D.
That's an intriguing situation. Week 1 last year yielded 51 points. And both teams (STL/AZ) ended the year with beast defenses.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That's an intriguing situation. Week 1 last year yielded 51 points. And both teams (STL/AZ) ended the year with beast defenses.

I gotta think the Rams' switch in philosophy will lead to longer time of possession and a lower scoring affair. It's gonna be interesting.

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
My early Three-Team Parlay:
Over 55.5 Den/Ind
Washington to win getting the 2.5
Rams to win minus the 5

Spent three years bartending in S. Lake Tahoe and never won a three team parlay so, no I wouldn't take this to the bank...
NOW HIT SOMEBODY!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I know, right? 46 is one of the higher scores on the board.

I just don't see a high scoring affair game one with the Rams D.

Ya, with Bradford coming back from injury and Minny with a possible rookie at QB, I see a lot of running and ball control kind of football.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My early Three-Team Parlay:
Over 55.5 Den/Ind
Washington to win getting the 2.5
Rams to win minus the 5

Spent three years bartending in S. Lake Tahoe and never won a three team parlay so, no I wouldn't take this to the bank...
NOW HIT SOMEBODY!

Over 55.5 Den/Ind hunh? That's a big number.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ya, with Bradford coming back from injury and Minny with a possible rookie at QB, I see a lot of running and ball control kind of football.

Yep. Baily out. Britt new. SB coming off a season ending injury. Zach behind Robinson and Saffold with TA, Mason, and Cunningham too. I just can't see a big air attack before game 5 unless Rams get well behind. I'm suspecting ground and pound, field position, ball control.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Yep. Baily out. Britt new. SB coming off a season ending injury. Zach behind Robinson and Saffold with TA, Mason, and Cunningham too. I just can't see a big air attack before game 5 unless Rams get well behind. I'm suspecting ground and pound, field position, ball control.

I guess that Stacy and Mason could go off and run for 300 yards and score 4 TD's and it end up being a 35-14 type game......That's why I don't bet anymore lol.