EARLY RANT THREAD and VENT THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I need a fucking sedative. Cam Newton a show boating fucking pussy faggot, celebrating a td he didn't even score as if it was his own. Secondary playing like they've never played a fucking zone concept in their life yet that's all they've played. The refs are fucking the offense worse than the fucking replacement refs ever did to any team... I'm about to go take a walk. I'm turning into "that guy." I don't mind losses, but when the team gets fucked... Even blowouts aren't this bad.

EDIT: This seems like the perfect place to start the vent thread.

iced

Re: This game is the perfect storm of freaking BS

games not even fun to watch when the calls are so lop sided

call the ticky tack tripping on jake but completely miss the blatant holding on chris long on newton's scramble? he was still being held all the way to the ground!!!

not even gonna count how many hands to the face the panthers have had uncalled

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Well...

Let's see what the 2nd half brings.

Just a hunch; but I think Fisher saw that Newton shit too. Could be a good motivator?

iced

MORE Terrible officiating

4 panthers jump quinn... but then long gets ejected while panthers kept antgonizing it

such bull shit.

can't play the refs and the panthers

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: This game is the perfect storm of fucking bullshit

This is fucking embarrassing to watch for the league. These fucks are seriously 800 times worse than the replacement refs. Fisher needs to get someone on the officiating crew fired after this

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Gotta love Newton pumping up the crowd after it when he was hiding on the sidelines. 2 plays before he was sitting on the bench like a fucking pussy because he got the wind knocked out of him

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

:cheese: HAVE WE BEEN USING AUSTIN THIS GAME EVEN AS A DECOY!?

What a play call!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: EARLY RANT THREAD

Fucking drops, penalties, garbage team that they're letting hang around and hang around.
Fuck this. Shittiest game I've seen in a long time, and that's saying something.

I'm done.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

X said:
Fucking drops, penalties, garbage team that they're letting hang around and hang around.
Fuck this. Shittiest game I've seen in a long time, and that's saying something.

I'm done.

Agreed. I'm sick of this shit. Thanks for such a good place to go X. Good luck the rest of the season!

V3

Hall of Fame

Sorry, I can't blame this on the refs. Yes, they were VERY bad but they didn't decide this game.

iced

I put this game 40% on us and 60% on the refs - I'm sorry but the play that bradford got injured, other "name" qb's like RG3 last week gets the flag (he did).

This game is terrible - I already told my panther friend "this game was so badly officiated.. i seriously wish we had a different crew so I could say "Hey good game we lost" and actually mean it."

4 players jump quinn and long gets ejected is just inexcusable

iced

right as I type this, #77 on Panthers just shoved Sims with a ref in between them, already separating them - no call.

V3

Hall of Fame

iced said:
I put this game 40% on us and 60% on the refs - I'm sorry but the play that bradford got injured, other "name" qb's like RG3 last week gets the flag (he did).

This game is terrible - I already told my panther friend "this game was so badly officiated.. i seriously wish we had a different crew so I could say "Hey good game we lost" and actually mean it."

That hit on Bradford wasn't a penalty. I don't care what they call for other QB's. According to the rules, it wasn't late or a horse collar.

The Long ejection was BS but it didn't change the outcome of the game.

The Rams are the reason the Rams lost. Dropped balls, stupid penalties, bad play calling, horrible secondary, etc.

Lesson

Oh, really?

And they start playing Sweet Caroline on the PA after that fumble. Possibly due to another team from St. Louis facing a team from Boston?

And now they play Aerosmith.

Fuck the Carolina Panthers.

iced

V3 said:
iced said:

That hit on Bradford wasn't a penalty. I don't care what they call for other QB's. According to the rules, it wasn't late or a horse collar.

The Long ejection was BS but it didn't change the outcome of the game.

The Rams are the reason the Rams lost. Dropped balls, stupid penalties, bad play calling, horrible secondary, etc.

Not in my opinion - these refs were a fuckin joke. Yea the Rams had their own hand in it, but that was one of the worst officiated games I've seen... And yea, it should have been a penalty based on what they said when rg3 got it - "If the QB is obviously heading out of bounds, hitting him results in a penalty (trying to protect the qb)"

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Recivers and officiating crew should be beyond embarrassed.

All the refs have to do is throw 2 simple offsetting flags when the initial brawl breaks out and everything stops. Instead they allowed this game to turn into a fucking mess.

The amount of drops today alone is enough to tell you how fucking worthless the wideouts should feel after this game. They took a career day away from him and unfortunately through the turn of evens possibly all of his career.

Anyone who says anything remotely close to being critical of Bradford in this game is a fucking mouth breathing fuck tard.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

I am so irritated I could cry. Why? Seriously.... WHY??

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

They had ONE passing TD and ONE rushing TD yet they had 30 points.

Good god between our stupid play and the ref's we handed them this game on a silver platter.

And now we wait and see on Sam. If he is out for an extended period it's going to be a tough haul.

Someone please knock Steve Smith the F out already. Can't stand that little bitch.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

Game was a huge joke, I'd have rather watch my neighbor's dog eat his own vomit for 3 hours than watch that game again.

Complete joke, we came in aggressive then completely let the Panthers dictate the game for us. Then Bradford goes down, you know sometimes I feel bad for the kid. He tries so hard just to have it wrestled from him every time.

I commend him for not demanding a trade the fuck outta here.