Eagles to sign Tim Tebow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Eagles are hoarding all the good quarterbacks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bradford is in trouble...Well, if a city ever needed saving, it is the city of brotherly love.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ESPN first take with Skip Bayless and Stephen A oughta be fun tommorow.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
You gotta hand it to Chip, he's single-handedly making it an very exciting offseason...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Someone that used to work at the Rams a couple years ago told that one of the reasons the Rams would never look at Tebow was because Bradford couldn't stand him. Assuming that is true...this has me highly intrigued.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Someone that used to work at the Rams a couple years ago told that one of the reasons the Rams would never look at Tebow was because Bradford couldn't stand him. Assuming that is true...this has me highly intrigued.

Oh my fate, if this is true, then I am absolutely going to love it when Bradford is traded elsewhere and we keep our third/fourth round pick. I wish I could've seen his reaction when he heard the news.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan

That is some hilarious shit if true.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Me too.
They both seem like nice guys.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
You gotta hand it to Chip, he's single-handedly making it an very exciting offseason...

Indeed he is. I am very interested to see how the Eagles look in week 1.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, my friends in Florida who are huge Gators fans are loving this news.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I recall, Sanchez and Tebow didn't have the best relationship in NY
Interesting move indeed.