Eagle Fans snooping the board... This is the thread to read

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Eagles fans be like....

Cheshire_e19217_818159.gif

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Dear Eagles fan,

I have this L waiting for you. It’s alright if you don’t want to take. With your offense line and inaccurate QB. You’ll have many more to come. I know it’s hard to be the first NFL Team to need a bullpen at QB but maybe you guys will prosper. After this game. Hopefully your backup can take you to the super bowl again.
you’re welcome for us beating the cowboys. I hope you guys have a nice 8-8 race to the top of your respectly mediocre division.
the lopsided score board this weekend will be a great learning experience as long as you don’t look at like an extreme ass whoopong. The thumping you’re about to receive will only show you the holes you need to fill.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dear Eagles fans

I've been to the bar with some of you.

Yall need Jesus.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Eagle Fans,
Seriously now, what was the deal with throwing the ice balls at me?
Sincerely,
Santa Claus

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dear Eagles fans everywhere,

Stop eating my shit. Seriously, don't you know how fucking gross that is? I'm a beast of burden, and I don't stoop to eating your shit. Stop it. Get help.

Sincerely and with all of my heart,

A horse.