Dunno if anyone has noticed, but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I increased the font size board-wide. This is more for me, because my eyesight isn't what it used to be, and I've gotten a few comments over time that the font is hard to read. Any problems? Issues/ Anything?

It's taking me a little bit of time to get used to, but I think I'll get used to it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Works fine with me, I didn't really have an issue before, but this certainly is easier. I don't see any formatting issues on my end either.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool. Thanks for the feedback.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can't get used to it for some reason. I've been looking at the same sized font for 3 years, and now it seems enormous to me. I need more feedback on this, so I might have to poll the regular forum. People don't typically venture back here - it's too scary.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I say give it a try for a few days unless people start complaining. The benefit of Chrome you can always increase or decrease the zoom level.

I really like the change! I have found the site too small for a while now and just dealt with it by zooming my browser. This is better!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Okay. Cool. I guess I just need to give it a few more days. Another reason why it might be enormous to me is because I switched from a 19" laptop to a 15". It makes it so much easier to carry this thing around and use it while working. Maybe I'm just not yet used to using a smaller laptop (with a larger screen resolution), and that's what's screwing me up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Okay. Cool. I guess I just need to give it a few more days. Another reason why it might be enormous to me is because I switched from a 19" laptop to a 15". It makes it so much easier to carry this thing around and use it while working. Maybe I'm just not yet used to using a smaller laptop (with a larger screen resolution), and that's what's screwing me up.

Holy smacks! 19" laptop was HUUUUGE.

Yeah, I'm on a 13.3". That might be why the font was too small for me.