Dunbar arrested?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
http://www.kmov.com/sports/Rams-linebacker-Dunbar-arrested-in-Miami--267855091.html

(FootballStL) – CBS in Miami is reporting that St. Louis Rams linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar was arrested Sunday after an altercation happened outside of a night club in South Beach.

Miami-Dade Police said Dunbar, 29, and NBA free-agent Donte Green, were arrested on charges of battery and disorderly conduction after allegedly taking part in a physical altercation outside of the Dream Nightclub.

Dunbar was suspended for the first four games on the 2013 NFL season for violating the league’s performance enhancing substance policy. Dunbar recently signed a two-year contract with the Rams worth $3.5 million.

Dunbar recorded 33 tackles in 12 games with the Rams last season compared to 91 he had in 2012, playing a full season.

No word on whether the NFL or the Rams will take any disciplinary action against Dunbar.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, the Rams were very close to training camp starting without any issues. At 29 years of age too...Stay the hell home will you or go workout, have a real nice dinner out and then stay the hell home! God these guys just never get it!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Urgh... if it's true, one has to wonder if he's done.

This is why I was a bit leery about resigning Dunbar, and wondered how far we could trust him as the answer going forward. Granted, it's not another substance abuse policy suspension (which would make him gone for a year, and he definitely would be done here), but if it's true, we have a bit of a problem.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Finally.
We've needed an arrest....

What?
We didn't?.
Oops. My bad.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Oh boy, we can't afford to lose any LB's right now for any reasons(especially dumb-ass ones).

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's the "Britt Effect"...

-blue font-

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Finally.
We've needed an arrest....

What?
We didn't?.
Oops. My bad.
Wait.... this is... bad news.

That makes this ALL YOUR FAULT!

Get him, guys!

image.png

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Seriously though... I know night clubs are no place to be to stay out of trouble...

That said, we need to wait and see on this.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You can't fill every need in the draft, but I was kinda surprised we didnt grab more help for LB'er.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hmmm. I used to visit my G-ma in Miami a long time ago..like in the late 70's...I never went back until 2011...I was shocked to see the city, the abandoned beach-front property. I heard they have like 5 or 6 local jails, and people stay up all night, and stuff doesn't open until 10 am. And this is on a Wednesday. Basically, he should've stayed in last night. Hope this isn't serious, but I'm pretty sure the Snisher is getting tired of his antics around a very young & impressionable team.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
over reaction time? He was in a fight outside a night club in Florida.... and arrested. It is very unlikely that this will have any bearing on his standing with the football team.

How many of the people who are condemning Dunbar for this transgression, are the same ones who are clamoring for Greg Reid to be the poster boy for this years UDFA pickup making an impact? The same G. Reid who spent over a week in JAIL before he could get out and report to Rams Park for the off season program.

69superbowl

Rookie
Rah Rah, Ray Ray. But don't linebackers get in "physical confrontations" every single play?

Free Jo-Lonn. He was just doing his job. (wink).