Duck's 1st Round Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I would be happy with Matthews, especially after a trade down, I'm a big Bradshaw fan so anything we can do to help him out is fine by me. Defensively I like the DT from Florida State Ron Simmons (little wrestling reference for @Boffo97)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I would be happy with Matthews, especially after a trade down, I'm a big Bradshaw fan so anything we can do to help him out is fine by me. Defensively I like the DT from Florida State Ron Simmons (little wrestling reference for @Boffo97)
Hopefully, Bradshaw and Ron Simmons wouldn't spend all their time drinking and playing Poker.

Ramzee

Rookie
Garoppolo in the first. Interesting. I like the Rams draft. Surprised by the big run on UT's at the end of the 1st. I really think Carr won't go in the 1st, even though Minnesota seems like a likely destination. Maybe it happens in the 2nd?

duckhunter

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramzee corrected the B goof on my part. Sorry.

I put the QBs in the first because there are always jaw droppers in the first and often they involve QBs. Garopollo and Carr had good combines and some GM might fall in love and not want to be scooped in the 2nd. An alternative approach has had GMs use their high 2nd rounders to move up into the late first for a QB.

The run on UTs is a reflection of the overall draft quality. Additionally, I have a hunch that we might see a little renaissance of the running game with Seattle winning the SB. GMs and coaches are trendy fellows.

This draft was kind of a reflection of many GMs maverick nature recently in the 1st round.

nighttrain

Legend
What else do we get from trade of 2nd pick? Overall not excited with this one
but it would be solid
train

duckhunter

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What else do we get from trade of 2nd pick? Overall not excited with this one
but it would be solid
train
Maybe only a two and change but I'm thinking next year's 1. Still early so the hype can get louder.