Dream Super Bowl LIII matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...chup-battle-of-los-angeles-packers-vs-raiders

Dream Super Bowl LIII matchup: Battle of Los Angeles? Packers vs. Raiders?

Which two teams will face off in Atlanta for Super Bowl LIII? Well, the NFL is anything but predictable. So, at this point -- more than three months away from the 2018 campaign -- maybe it's better to ask something like ... Which two teams would you like to see in Mercedes-Benz Stadium next February?

What is your dream Super Bowl LIII matchup?

Star power carries Texans, Rams to Super Bowl LIII
I'm excluding the Patriots -- where my loyalty lies -- for this question. And with that condition stated, I'm taking the Houston Texans against the Los Angeles Rams. There are too many good storylines to count ...

Sean McVay is in his second year as the Rams' head man and should build on what his offense impressively did a year ago. Not to mention, L.A. added a TON of high-level guys on defense, including Aqib Talib, Marcus Peters and Ndamukong Suh. Watching Talib and Peters against Houston's DeAndre Hopkins on the big stage would be something special.

Houston returns its star quarterback in Deshaun Watson -- and yes, I expect he will recover from his knee injury and swiftly get back to rookie form. The Texans also return a pair of key pieces to their daunting front seven (J.J. Watt and Whitney Mercilus, who both hit IR in October last season), while adding safety Tyrann Mathieu to the secondary.

I can't wait to watch Wade Phillips and Romeo Crennel orchestrate their improved defenses in 2018 -- two units that should take their teams far. - Willie McGinest

Packers-Raiders Super Bowl provides endless intrigue
I'd love to see a Packers- Raiders Super Bowl. There are so many great storylines here. It's a Jordy Nelson revenge game. Aaron Rodgers gets a chance at a second ring. Khalil Mack vs. Rodgers ... Clay Matthews and Co. vs. Derek Carr ... and Jon Gruden vs. Mike McCarthy. Plus, Marshawn Lynch is back on the big stage -- right where he should be -- for the last time. - James Jones

An all-Angeleno Super Bowl in Atlanta? Why not?
Make it an all-Angeleno Super Bowl: Chargers vs. Rams. The Bolts were one of the best teams in the league down the stretch in 2017, winning six of the final seven games. The only thing stopping them from becoming an annual contender is the occult: black magic (injuries, kicker yips) from the football gods. Hunter Henry knows.

Why the Rams? What Sean McVay is whispering in Jared Goff's ear at the line of scrimmage is the most interesting innovation in the game right now. - Chris Wesseling

Jaguars, Bears fans deserve their teams on the biggest stage
My dream matchup for Super Bowl LIII is your Chicago Bears and the Jacksonville Jaguars. Let it be done. I remember how thrilled my dad was when the Bears finally broke through to win Super Bowl XX. I didn't understand it much then, but I get it now.

And I would love to see the Bears get there again. Mostly because I feel like a celebration at Grant Park would make the Cubs' World Series celebration look pedestrian, like an '80s glam-metal band headlining a country fair.

And I also want to see the Jags get there, for many reasons. First. Myles Jack was not down. Second, the Jaguars fans are the most unnecessarily maligned fan base in sports history, which is troubling because they legit have great fans. - Adam Rank

What shoulder problem? Andrew Luck duels Drew Brees for a ring
If you're asking what my dream matchup is, it has to be a repeat of Super Bowl XLIV between the Saints andColts. It'd be historic to watch Andrew Luck not only get back on the field, but lead the Colts back to the AFC title game, a game in which they'd probably play the Patriots.

Of course, they would avenge the Deflategate loss before getting a do-over against the Saints. With this type of performance, Luck could be up for league and Super Bowl MVP awards. That'd be every Colts fan's dream. - Reggie Wayne

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Rams vs Denver!

Talib and Wade go against their old team. Kase Keenum has a better season than Kirk Cousins and faces one of his many old teams. McVay’s offense shoves the ball right into the teeth of that horse toothed jackass Elway.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots...Rams win 73-0 and Tom Brady announces his retirement!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots...Rams win 73-0 and Tom Brady announces his retirement!

Totally, Agree! The Rams (Or, At least, this fan Needs!) CLOSURE!!! And, I can't get complete closure until the Rams beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams vs Denver!

Talib and Wade go against their old team. Kase Keenum has a better season than Kirk Cousins and faces one of his many old teams. McVay’s offense shoves the ball right into the teeth of that horse toothed jackass Elway.
"No way we lose to Keenum"
almost everyone on ROD before last years Vikings game.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Rams Raiders has a lot of intrigue.

Mcvay vs. Gruden.

Without the tuck rule it would have been the Raiders Rams back in the day.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A Rams-Titans rematch (In Atlanta again) wouldn't be bad.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don’t care on the AFC side as long as the Rams are in it. That being said, Rams whacking the patsies in the big game would be my ideal game. Of course I go into every season hoping the patsies go 0-16.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Had something cooked up, but after seeing this you win the internet good sir.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

If anything could give a person a Ramboner... (or was it Schadenboner?) itd be this scenario.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We are going to see other teams adding this to their offense this year.
Except they've been doing it for years according to my boss. He said HE used to do it on defense. You use everything you can within the rules and if you are the patsies, those rules mean zilch.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I want New England. No, I NEED New England. For setting us back 14 years. For cheating, lying and taking away our dynasty. The Patriots must DIE by the Rams hand and be put in football purgatory for eternity.