Draft Winners/Losers: Gurley to the Rams for the win/Brinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
2015 NFL Draft Winners/Losers: Gurley to the Rams for the win
By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
May 2, 2015 8:09 pm ET

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...s/losers-gurley-makes-rams-nfc-west-contender

The 2015 NFL Draft is over. Three days of grueling, grinding picks, mascot analysis and international mystery. Or something. Look, we all make snap judgments at this point, and that's what we're doing here.

Five winners from the draft and five losers, including a surprise for me up top: the St. Louis Rams. Thanks to their fleecing of the Washington Redskins in the Robert Griffin III trade, the Rams have been pumping picks into the defense over the past few years

In 2015 they chased offense and it puts them in a position to chase the contenders in the NFC West. This defense is elite -- the line is second to none -- and the offense will take a step forward this year thanks in large part to their first pick, transcendent talent Todd Gurley.

WINNERS

St. Louis Rams: How you feel about St. Louis and the draft probably depends on how you see Gurley. Drafting a running back in the top 10 isn't the same value as grabbing someone in the second round and pairing that back (Ameer Abdullah, T.J. Yeldon?) with a wide receiver in the first. To me, Gurley is a special, special player who is a potential ROY candidate. The Rams weren't going to have a high-octane passing offense regardless, not with Nick Foles running it and Jeff Fisher in charge of everything. Gurley coupled with Tre Mason and Benny Cunningham can turn this rushing attack into a dominant unit. The Rams didn't draft a defensive player until No. 215 overall and pumped resources into the offensive line by grabbing Robby Havenstein (57th), Jamon Brown (72nd) and Andrew Donnal (119th). Greg Robinson should develop and the defense is already a monster.

Atlanta Falcons: Dan Quinn is a walking fire emoji right now, hitting home run after home run in this draft. The first round saw Vic Beasley fall to Atlanta, giving a pass rusher it sorely needs to in a division with Jameis Winston, Drew Brees and Cam Newton. Beasley doesn't need to play every down and stuff the run (and he won't), he just needs to attack the passer when he's on the field. Jalen Collins has red flags but he's a long corner with first-round value. Tevin Coleman gives them a big, physical presence in the running game to complement Devonta Freeman. Justin Hardy in the fourth is a perfect replacement for Harry Douglas, while Grady Jarrett could end up being the best pick in the entire draft.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Crazy impressive draft once again from David Caldwell, who's done a great job churning a roster in Jacksonville. Dante Fowler Jr., was an easy pick up top. T.J. Yeldon early in the second round gives them a quality value pick as a running back, A.J. McCann could play early and help the running game and the combo of Rashad Greene/Julius Thomas (the latter via free agency) gives Blake Bortles some short-yardage weapons. He shouldn't be on his back as much next season. Michael Bennett in the sixth? We're just getting silly.

Baltimore Ravens: Ozzie Newsome continues to crush the draft year after year. Breshad Perriman is the newest cheap deep threat for Joe Flacco, while Maxx Williams is the best tight end in the 2015 draft and another weapon. Carl Davis and Za'Darius Smith are great examples of the Ravens grabbing value players in the draft to eventually replace departed talent. Haloti Ngata gone in a trade? No one replaces him but the Ravens have depth on the interior of their line. Pernell McPhee leaves in free agency and Smith can flip in.

Minnesota Vikings: Rick Spielman's personnel history is spotted with questionable quarterback decisions, a resume he fixed by drafting Teddy Bridgewater late in the first round last year. Otherwise he's done a nice job in the draft and it continued. Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks and Danielle Hunter are all young defenders getting tossed into a defense that is going to break out in a big way next season. Mike Zimmer's a stud defensive coach and he's got tons of talent on that side of the ball. Harrison Smith, Xavier Rhodes, Anthony Barr, Everson Griffin and Shariff Floyd -- there are a lot of big investments. They could be dominant next year. Adrian Peterson didn't go anywhere and that's a win too, with his agent playing nice. T.J. Clemmings and Stephon Diggs are value picks to add to an ascending offense.

LOSERS

New Orleans Saints: When you come into a draft, even a relatively shallow one, with five picks in the first 78 selections, you want to come out with a pile of immediate-impact players. Instead the Saints walked away with a group of players who appear more likely to to help them over the long haul. Garrett Grayson is a theoretical long-term Drew Brees replacement. He's no good to them next season. Andrus Peat could be a lineman without a place to play, although depth and strength in the run game is a good thing. Stephone Anthony felt like a reach in the first round. Hau'oli Kikaha gives them an edge rusher. P.J. Williams has off-field issues and might combine with Brandon Browner for 452 pass-interference penalties next season, although he presents good value where they got him. The Saints might end up with good players but I expected to feel like they came away with more early-round production.

Cleveland Browns: I like the players Cleveland took. Danny Shelton is a monster and Cameron Erving offers positional versatility on the O-line. Nate Orchard has nice pass-rush ability. Duke Johnson is a draft-day favorite and an underrated option at running back. This might very well be the best first-round combo the Browns have taken in the past five years and it still feels underwhelming. How does this team improve on last year with one wide receiver (Vince Mayle, fourth round) drafted in addition to Dwayne Bowe and Brian Hartline while using Josh McCown and Johnny Manziel at quarterback? There's more talent on the roster than a few years ago but it feels like wheels are spinning.

Brett Hundley: To be clear here: it's GREAT for Hundley that he's "stuck" in Green Bay, unable to play, buried behind Aaron Rodgers on the depth chart and "forced" to learn at the Mike McCarthy School of Quarterbacks. But this guy once was thought to be a potential first-round pick. Staying at UCLA would've given him more time to get polished as a signal caller and potentially move up the draft. Instead he's a fifth-round pick to the Packers. There are certainly worse landing spots but the Packers hope he won't see the field for them in meaningful fashion for the duration of his rookie contract. Ted Thompson, by the way, had another strong draft.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Bucs were always taking Jameis Winston. He was the top quarterback in the draft and the guy most likely to help Tampa in 2015. Credit to Jason Licht and Lovie Smith for getting him help too: Tampa added Kenny Bell and Kaelin Clay to Mike Evans, Vincent Jackson and Austin-Sefarian Jenkins in the draft, giving them additional talent in terms of pass-catching weapons. Donovan Smith and Ali Marpet are immediate help on the offensive line. There's no one who pops here and I'm on record as not being a fan of Winston either on or off the field. My BOLD prediction for next season is 30 interceptions for Winston.

Carolina Panthers: Disappointing to come away with only five picks. Dave Gettleman stayed true to his board and stealing Daryl Williams in the fourth round as a potential tackle to improve the run game is huge. But missing out on D.J. Humphries in the first round led to grabbing Shaq Thompson and trading up for Devin Funchess was an expensive move. Williams and Funchess definitely fit what the Panthers do on offense, creating a methodical offense built on red-zone efficiency but it doesn't feel like a dominant draft class.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Draft winners & losers: Browns, Falcons, Chiefs nailed it
By Dane Brugler

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...tion-winners-and-losers-of-the-2015-nfl-draft

The 2015 NFL Draft is complete and now is time for everyone to dissect each team's haul from the weekend. Let's be honest, it's unfair to accurately grade each class until at least a few years down the road, but several teams stood out for what they did in the NFL Draft.

Five teams who I think did really well…

Jacksonville Jaguars
My favorite draft class of the weekend. It started with the first pick as the Jaguars stayed in state to get their pass rusher, Florida's Dante Fowler at No. 3 overall. In the second round, Jacksonville selected the third running back off the board with Alabama's T.J. Yeldon, who is an ideal addition to their backfield. Jaguars went back to the SEC in the third round with South Carolina offensive guard A.J. Cann No. 67 overall and then came away with a steal in the fourth round, drafting safety James Sample at No. 104. And then in the later rounds, Jacksonville came away with steals when Florida State wide receiver Rashad Greene and Ohio State defensive tackle Michael Bennett fell to them.

Minnesota Vikings
The Vikings went defensive heavy in the first three rounds and got the best defender on the board at each pick. In the first round, it was Michigan State cornerback Trae Waynes, the first cornerback drafted. In the second round, UCLA middle linebacker Eric Kendricks fell to Minnesota, a plug-and-play linebacker who can play middle or outside. LSU pass rusher Danielle Hunter is young and raw, but good value in the third round to groom. And then in the fourth round, the Vikings pounced on Pittsburgh offensive tackle T.J. Clemmings, a first round talent, who slipped due to a foot injury. Southern Illinois tight end MyCole Pruitt and Maryland wide receiver Stefon Diggs were terrific values in the fifth round.

Atlanta Falcons
The Falcons had several holes to fill entering draft weekend and they responded with an impact pass rusher at No. 8, Clemson Vic Beasley. Although LSU cornerback Jalen Collins is very raw, he gives Atlanta good value at pick No. 42 in the second round. The Falcons also added Indiana running back Tevin Coleman in the third round and East Carolina wide receiver Justin Hardy in the fourth round. But one of the steals of the draft might be Atlanta's fifth rounder: Clemson defensive tackle Grady Jarrett, who the Falcons scooped up at pick No. 137.

Cleveland Browns
For a team with a lot of needs, the Browns added a lot of pieces to their roster with 12 draft picks over the last three days. After temptation to possibly package picks for Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota, Cleveland hoarded picks and ended up with 12 selections, including two “safe” players in the first round with nose tackle Danny Shelton and offensive lineman Cameron Erving. The Browns were very active with Pac-12 players (58-percent of their draft class) with Shelton, Utah pass rusher Nate Orchard, Washington State defensive tackle Xavier Cooper, Washington State wide receiver Vince Mayle, USC tight end Randall Telfer, USC linebacker Hayes Pullard and Oregon cornerback Ifo Ekpre-Olomu. That final pick is tremendous value for a first round player who is coming off a knee injury and likely needs a redshirt season as a NFL rookie. The Browns wound up with eight players who were on my final top-100 draft board.

Kansas City Chiefs
I might be alone listing the Chiefs here as one of my “winners” from draft weekend, but I love what they did, adding two impact cornerbacks who will help right away with Washington's Marcus Peters and Oregon State's Steven Nelson. Kansas City also added an underrated offensive lineman out of Missouri, Mitch Morse, who can play any spot on the offensive line. The Chiefs drafted a pair of Bulldogs with wide receiver Chris Conley and linebacker Ramik Wilson – Conley tested off the charts while Wilson had excellent production in the SEC. And then in the later rounds, Kansas City was able to snag Southern Miss defensive tackle Rakeem Nunez-Roches in the sixth round, which is an absolute steal. General manager John Dorsey and his crew had a great weekend.

Three teams who had me scratching my head…

Carolina Panthers
Washington linebacker Shaq Thompson was a solid pick in the first round at No. 25, but the big gamble for Carolina was giving up their third round pick to trade up in the second round for Michigan's Devin Funchess. He could be a mismatch nightmare, but doesn't consistently play up to his measureables and the Panthers paid a big price to trade up and get him, losing a third round pick (No. 57) and a sixth rounder (No. 201).

New Orleans Saints
Both of the Saints' first rounders, Stanford offensive tackle Andrus Peat and Clemson linebacker Stephone Anthony, are solid players, but I thought better prospects were available with both picks. New Orleans saw enough in Colorado State quarterback Garrett Grayson to draft him in the third round at No. 75 overall, making him the third quarterback off the board. Overall, the Saints addressed some needs and came away with a few talented players, but Grayson as the future quarterback of the franchise is an interesting direction.

St. Louis Rams
There aren't many who are bigger fans of Todd Gurley than me so I'm okay with the Rams bypassing need for the talented player, who was just too good to pass up. But I didn't love the value of St. Louis' picks on day two with Wisconsin offensive tackle Rob Havenstein at pick No. 57 in the second round and Louisville offensive lineman Jamon Brown at pick No. 72 in the third round. And then the Rams plucked the fourth quarterback off the board, a passer who could conceivably be their quarterback of the future: Oregon State's Sean Mannion. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I thought he was the most overdrafted player this year.

RamBill

Legend
How Rams graded out in 2015 NFL draft
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/18222/how-rams-graded-out-in-2015-nfl-draft

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- It's an annual tradition after the NFL draft for teams to get graded on how they performed during the three-day selection process.

Of course, those grades don't mean a lot in the grand scheme of things because the only thing that really matters is how the players perform once they get on the field. Three years is generally a better sample size.

Regardless, it can be a fun exercise to see how pundits rate the St. Louis Rams' performance in the draft, as long as we view it as such rather than something that really matters all that much.

With that out of the way, let's dig in to how various NFL draft analysts rated what the Rams got done this year:

Right here at ESPN.com, Mel Kiper Jr. gave the Rams a 'C.' Kiper would've liked to have seen the Rams spend a little more draft capital on a wide receiver and a cornerback. He also isn't a big believer in drafting a running back so early, though he acknowledged Todd Gurley as a special talent.

At cbssports.com, Will Brinson doesn't hand out grades but calls the Rams one of his big winners from the draft. He correctly points out that most of how you feel about the Rams' draft is directly related to how you feel about Gurley. Clearly, he likes Gurley's potential.
Also at cbssports.com, Pete Prisco passed out his grades and offered the Rams a 'C+.' Prisco liked the selection of Louisville offensive lineman Jamon Brown in the third round but believes the Gurley pick is a luxury rather than a need.

At NFL.com, Bryan Fischer also gave the Rams a 'C+.'He liked the Rams' approach and pointed to Gurley as a potential game-changer. With five picks on Day 3, he didn't like much of what the Rams did until the seventh round.

At SI.com, the love for the Rams is most abundant. Doug Farrar gives the Rams an 'A' for their work. He liked the team's commitment to the run game and views the Rams as a potentially dangerous team moving forward.

As for my take, I gave the Rams a 'B-minus' in my instant evaluation after the draft. We'll know more in three years, but I liked how the Rams committed to a direction and stuck with it by accumulating bodies. I lowered the grade a bit, though, because this class simply doesn't look to have a lot of upside. There's nothing wrong with that, but other than Gurley, it feels like a low ceiling, high-floor type of class. Only Gurley stands out to me as a possible star. But if he becomes one and some of the offensive linemen turn into quality starters, there's no doubt this will be viewed as an important class in the Rams' attempts to right the ship.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of these are so funny. They are just talking heads, and really don't have any idea what the teams are really trying to do. And the fact that they will bash one team for picking Need over BPA, then turn around and smash another team for a Luxury pick over a Need pick. I love the draft, I don't watch any college football, so the draft season is a fun time for me to learn about the next wave of talent coming into the league. But, the media, talking heads, mock drafts, big boards, round grades, all drive me crazy. Unfortunately, there are too many 24 hour sports outlets, and you can drown in their "Coverage". I generally don't listen to any sports radio, and I don't watch any sports TV (other than actual games), and as far as that stuff goes, this time of year, and the SuperBowl lead up are the absolute worst. I think that is why people get so worked up over the draft.

I think you have to look at what picks we had going in, and the players we have coming out. I don't care who was picked where. It literally means nothing to me. For example, if we had made a bunch of trades and moved all over the place, and picked at different places, but left with the exact same players, it would make ZERO difference. You have money walking in the store, and you have products when you walk out. Would it matter if we picked Havenstein with our first pick and Gurley with our second? Think about that for a minute. This forum would have imploded, it would have been mayhem. If you answer yes to that question, then it could only mean that you are caught up in the 'Round Grades' and the What-Ifs. You could argue that Gurley would never make it to the 57th pick, but if it happened that way, you would have people losing their minds on both picks.

It is funny how attached people get to 'Their Guy.' The despair and anger based on some picks, as if the player has already failed. It is crazy. "But Mel Keiper said...", who cares. The truth is NOBODY has this figured out. Nobody, not even you. It is a crap shoot. No matter how much you study a guy, no matter how much tape you or anybody else watches on somebody, no matter what you think, it is a roll of the dice. Enjoy the fact that we took our money into the store, and walked out with potentially good players. Wow, did that turn into a rant. Sorry, but the insanity gets to me after a while. LOL

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
so the moral of the story is that all these talking heads just talk out of their ass cus these draft grades are all over the spectrum. I'm gonna deem myself a "football analyst" right now and give the Rams a solid "B". I mean I'm just as qualified as the rest right?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
so the moral of the story is that all these talking heads just talk out of their ass cus these draft grades are all over the spectrum. I'm gonna deem myself a "football analyst" right now and give the Rams a solid "B". I mean I'm just as qualified as the rest right?

Better qualified. Because of Rams On Demand, you know.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
It's kind of like this. If you pick the guys who that particular evaluator likes.....you get a good grade. You don't, you get a lower one. And these guys think they know more about a team than their coaching staff and front office do. They don't and they don't know.....but that will not stop them from spewing their opinions right, left and sideways.
Now my take....(If I put down someone else's throughts, I should at least have the guts to put my own diatribe out there to be judged.....) I wasn't that enamored by Gurley, until I found out he was at the top of our board. Then I believe you have to take him then......and while I don't know if the linemen we took are the best we could have gotten at those draft slots, they were a need. And they do seem intellegent and are road graders.

So mix in a star RB, w/ some guys who can blow open holes......and then mix in that little #11 sneaking in and out of things and then mix in a QB that has his highest passing stats off of play action.......and I think I have a very good reason to smile.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Favourite draft grade was NFL.com, they gave us an A after the first 2 days then after day 3 that had changed to a C+, in the synopsis they went on to praise our 2 7th round selections, so I'm guessing that our 4th round selection and 2 6th round selections must have been monumentally awful.

RamBill

Legend
Tipsheet: Rams earn mixed draft reviews
• By Jeff Gordon

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_5a80f4cd-2537-5aa9-810e-3fc7ad4456a7.html

The Rams earned mixed reviews for their latest draft after surprising experts with their first pick.

The team gambled a bit on running back Todd Gurley's surgically repaired knee, but the potential for a long-range payoff for the 10th overall pick is huge. Then again, did the Rams have a crying need at running back?

Experts agree that the Rams might have reached on some of their offensive line picks, selecting players higher than necessary. But with so many question marks remaining on their front wall, Jeff Fisher and Les Snead played it safe and grabbed guys they liked while they could.

Then they nabbed a couple of intriguing athletes at the end of the draft, one with the draft acquired for ditching superfluous running back Zac Stacy.

Here is how the experts broke it down:

Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com: "This was a fascinating draft class, but one that I thought had several reaches on value and didn't address a pair of needs. I don't know if there was a more deliberate approach to improving a single area of a team. The Rams want to be better running the football, which should help take pressure off a passing game we can't expect to be special, and they seemed to emphasize that goal with every pick. Todd Gurley is a special talent and the best running back available in the draft. I don't dislike the value as much as I typically would -- I've said 1,000 times I don't think taking RBs in Round 1 is a good strategy -- because the Rams have the roster to start winning now, and because a star QB isn't walking through that door, they had to go with the run game. If Gurley gets hurt again, it looks terrible; if he's a stud in 2015, it looks great. It's that simple. In Round 2, Robert Havenstein was a blocker I thought would be available into Round 3, and the same goes for Jamon Brown in Round 3. After drafting a depth/developmental addition at QB in Sean Mannion, the Rams again went for another offensive lineman in Andrew Donnal. For me, the big question is whether all this investment up front leads to a better running game right away and why they didn't add a WR aside from Bud Sasser. After so many quality picks in recent years, it's time to win in St. Louis."

Doug Farrar, SI.com: "Offensive line was the primary need for Jeff Fisher's team, and the Rams certainly attacked that need with a vengeance. They took Wisconsin tackle Rob Havenstein in the second round, Louisville tackle Jamon Brown in the third, Iowa tackle Andrew Donnal in the fourth and Fresno State guard Cody Wichmann in the sixth. Havenstein projects as a right tackle, Donnal can move around, Brown might be better as a guard, and Wichmann is a straight-up mauler on the inside. Of course, these gentlemen will be competing for the honor of blocking for the Rams' first-rounder: Georgia running back Todd Gurley, who could be the best overall offensive player in this draft class if his ACL injury isn't a lingering issue. If new quarterback Nick Foles can live up to his potential, the Rams will be a very dangerous team this season."

Will Brinson, CBSSports.com: "How you feel about St. Louis and the draft probably depends on how you see Gurley. Drafting a running back in the top 10 isn't the same value as grabbing someone in the second round and pairing that back (Ameer Abdullah, T.J. Yeldon?) with a wide receiver in the first. To me, Gurley is a special, special player who is a potential ROY candidate. The Rams weren't going to have a high-octane passing offense regardless, not with Nick Foles running it and Jeff Fisher in charge of everything. Gurley coupled with Tre Mason and Benny Cunningham can turn this rushing attack into a dominant unit. The Rams didn't draft a defensive player until No. 215 overall and pumped resources into the offensive line by grabbing Robby Havenstein (57th), Jamon Brown (72nd) and Andrew Donnal (119th). Greg Robinson should develop and the defense is already a monster."

Andrew Garda, Sports on Earth: "Whether you even remotely like this draft depends on whether you like Gurley. While the running back was beyond a doubt the top player at his position on the board once his knee cleared, there were other pressing needs for the Rams. That said, when healthy, Gurley is a fantastic back and I like the pick. St. Louis tried to continue improving the offensive line with four selections over the last two days, starting off with Havenstein, who should lock the right tackle spot down. They should have leaned towards a wide receiver instead of Sean Mannion (who was taken way too early) and while it's good to see the dedication addressing the line, three picks in three rounds is a bit much. All that makes a Gurley pick I like more risky than it should have been."

Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com: "Drafting a running back in the top-10 is always risky, but it's also a luxury for teams and I am not sure the Rams can afford that. Todd Gurley is a good runner, but he is a back -- and they don't decide titles anymore. That was a strange move for the Rams."

Conor Orr, NFL.com: "A little nervous about the Todd Gurley pick. Having seen the impact of rookies missing OTA's up close, it might be difficult for him to get off to a fast start. Gurley is also in the first post-ACL year, which a lot of NFL players often say is the hardest. There's still some hesitancy and a feeling like they're running in slow motion. Gurley is an exceptional athlete and may not hit this lag, but what if he does? What's the plan? Nick Foles is going to have to make enough plays on his own to keep this offense moving."

Nate Davis, USA Today: "Todd Gurley, taken 10th, may be the draft's most compelling prospect. If he emerges as Adrian Peterson 2.0, the Rams win this draft. GM Les Snead and coach Jeff Fisher spent four of their remaining eight picks on an O-line that was eviscerated after the season while snatching QB Sean Mannion — just maybe a starting candidate in 2016 if Nick Foles leaves — in the third round."

Bryan Fischer, NFL.com: "As Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk said during NFL Network's broadcast of the draft, Gurley is the whole package at running back and should give the Rams' ground game a huge boost when he gets on the field. Yes, the medical issue will be in the back of everybody's mind, but the Rams landed one of the best tailback prospects to come into the league since Adrian Peterson. Havenstein should set up shop at right tackle, and Brown gives the Rams a solid run blocker. A lot of folks around the league liked Mannion's potential, and he found a good spot in St. Louis. The Rams had a very good seventh round to salvage an iffy third day."

MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE

Questions to ponder while the Pirates try to put that weekend series behind them:

Will Chip Kelly accept Sam Bradford as his own?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I refuse to listen to anything 'Bernie' has to say. Someone else can tell me if it was worth anything!!

RamBill

Legend
In a year when they needed to find a treasure, the Rams may have found the pick with the biggest upside in Todd Gurley. Joel Klatt and Peter Schrager hand out grades for St. Louis’ draft. Klatt gives them a B+, Schrager an A+. It was Schrager’s top grade for any team.

Watch Schrager/Klatt Grade the Rams Draft

RamBill

Legend
NFL Media’s LaVar Arrington and Terrell Davis break down which teams made the most of the draft and which teams will have some work ahead of them this season. Davis picks the Rams as a Winner, with a draft that worked.

Watch Draft Winners & Works in Progress

Athos

Legend
I think the Titans were the bell of the ball in this draft.

I mean, how often can a team say they both both a franchise QB and a potential Randy Moss-esque WR in a single draft?