Draft threads in the Rams/NFL Talk section

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
For the time being, draft threads will be allowed in the Rams/NFL Talk section but all mock threads should continue to be posted in the NFL Draft/College Football section. Carry on!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm not sure if "Management" wants to, But it might be a good idea, once the ROD Mock Draft is over, To pin a copy of the Mock Draft below this, so members can easily compare ours with the 'Real' Draft! Just an idea!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm not sure if "Management" wants to, But it might be a good idea, once the ROD Mock Draft is over, To pin a copy of the Mock Draft below this, so members can easily compare ours with the 'Real' Draft! Just an idea!!
Dave...STFU!!! That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard!!! Can we trade you to a Seahawks forum for some coffee beans or salted fish?

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good call. I think once the season and FA periods have run their course it's the most appropriate topic.

Jesus I can't wait for next Friday sigh.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good call. I think once the season and FA periods have run their course it's the most appropriate topic.

Jesus I can't wait for next Friday sigh.
Or at least let tomorrow be Thursday, so we can see what the other Teams are doing!!