Draft question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Somebody please refresh my memory on the Goff trade with Tennessee regarding our 3rd round pick. Am I remembering correctly that we retain our 3rd round pick if we get a Compensatory pick in that round which Tennessee would then get? Otherwise, Tennessee gets our regular pick?

And when do Compensatory picks get awarded to teams?

Thanks you football nerds for the help!!!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Somebody please refresh my memory on the Goff trade with Tennessee regarding our 3rd round pick. Am I remembering correctly that we retain our 3rd round pick if we get a Compensatory pick in that round which Tennessee would then get? Otherwise, Tennessee gets our regular pick?

Thanks you football nerds for the help!!!!!!

Yep. You're correct. And we likely get a third round compensatory pick with the loss of Janoris Jenkins.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for when will they be announced all I can find is when the NFL calendar year ends which is March 9th. Not sure if that's when they're announced but I'd imagine it's very close to that date with the draft being April 27th

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

For this past season (2016), the announcement was made on March 11, so I imagine it would be a similar time this year for 2017. jmo.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
From what I saw...

3rd = Janoris Jenkins
4th = Rodney McLeod
6th = Nick Fairley

Yep. The key for the Rams was staying out of the UFA market in a year when they were losing players to other teams. This is the best they have handled it that I can recall.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These Comp picks could prove pretty valuable this year.