DRAFT Day one: Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hope Verse has a better career then Chop

Psycho_X

Legend
Rams drafted another football player. FOOTBALL PLAYER.....

I love this team. They happen to play football. This should work out well..
This ^^^^ He is definitely the type of player McVay and the Rams love. We need some youth who are going to grow into leaders now that AD is gone and Verse will be a Captain by year 3 I bet. He's going to give attitude to that defense.,

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
We happy with Verse?

Personally, I'll gladly take anybody who can use the o-lineman to sack a QB!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang I wanted edge or DT. But the top CB of our choice is hard to pass up.
especially as noted earlier on, the rams will have to deal with marvin harrison jr for a few seasons AND secondary was a spot that needed help.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Mcvay didn't look to thrilled to me that rye coy smile was not there at all
This is prob not the time or place for this discussion but I get the sense from McVay that he’s gonna step away when Stafford retires. But I don’t think Snead has the same intention. And so I think McVay has more of a win now attitude where Snead doesn’t want to be left in cap hell with an empty cupboard when Stafford and McVay are gone.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Mcvay didn't look to thrilled to me that rye coy smile was not there at all
NFL Network had their camera on him twice.

1st time was right before the pick was announced; and you are right ... No smiles

2nd time was right after the pick was announced ... HUGE smiles from ear-to-ear ... including McVay

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mitchell got all the hype after the combine. We may actually get him
to get hyped as a MAC athlete is somewhat difficult due to their schedule strength. Khalil Mack six picked ohio state after hearing that comment about playing for Buffalo in theMAC. one of the best ever plays to answer back being called out due to where he played instead of how. so i believe mitchell is very good. reminds me of the Iowa cb who gets in all the highlight reels himself.