Downtown Rams Podcast episode 20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
First time listener...

So I like the idea of your podcast. A place fans can go to actually talk football. I don't really want to critique you but I guess I'm going to anyways...Nothing but peace and love .... Peace and Love!!!

Ok, so your partner you had on. Was he a guest? Or is he on full time? If he's on full time he needs to slow his roll. He continuously jumped all over you multiple times before you could even get a thought out. That's not good radio, that's just rude. If I wanted that I'd listen to AM710. Secondly he needs to take his time speaking, he often tries to rush his speech which in turn causes him to stutter and a slight lisp. He had some good things to say, but it can be painful to listen to at times.
If he's a guest then disregard everything I just said and never have him on again lol.

All of those noises in the background, clicking, keyboard typing, coughing etc etc. Do you guys go thru your recordings before putting them online? It's a simple listen thru on Adobe audition and deleting the sound bites and giving you guys an EQ. If you want I can do it for you. I don't mind.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good listen, great take by your guest. You partner really needs to get a grip on that stuttstuuttstuuutering. :palm:
Thank you. I can't really comment on that since he's my partner, but I can talk to him. Thanks for listening and your critiquing. I welcome any of it so we can keep making it better.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First time listener...

So I like the idea of your podcast. A place fans can go to actually talk football. I don't really want to critique you but I guess I'm going to anyways...Nothing but peace and love .... Peace and Love!!!

Ok, so your partner you had on. Was he a guest? Or is he on full time? If he's on full time he needs to slow his roll. He continuously jumped all over you multiple times before you could even get a thought out. That's not good radio, that's just rude. If I wanted that I'd listen to AM710. Secondly he needs to take his time speaking, he often tries to rush his speech which in turn causes him to stutter and a slight lisp. He had some good things to say, but it can be painful to listen to at times.
If he's a guest then disregard everything I just said and never have him on again lol.

All of those noises in the background, clicking, keyboard typing, coughing etc etc. Do you guys go thru your recordings before putting them online? It's a simple listen thru on Adobe audition and deleting the sound bites and giving you guys an EQ. If you want I can do it for you. I don't mind.
Thank you for listening and your feedback. I have told him the keyboard typing is a problem and the clicking. It's beyond irritating. He knows it its a bad habit and he needs to break it. I hear you with the interrupting. Its annoying. I hate when I'm interrupted, but I work with it. I still always get my point across. Thank you for critique. It didn't seem like I have much to fix myself :p