Downtown Rams Podcast Ep.98 feat. Vinny Bonsignore

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Vinny is my favorite Rams reporter since Jim Hill.

Vinny is well spoken, well connected, and a good writer.

Well done, Jake.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Vinny is my favorite Rams reporter since Jim Hill.

Vinny is well spoken, well connected, and a good writer.

Well done, Jake.
Thank you! He's great. Glad you enjoyed it!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Excellent piece @jakebogen95 IMHO, the best yet. Bonsignore really knows the Ram roster and enjoyed all of the input and the questions were excellent as well. As to LaQuvionte Gonzalez? Really, Jake? Oh well, we all have our favorites...Not sure the Rams keep 7 WR's again this year, but they could. Might keep 4 RB's with the addition of John Kelly and the upside of Justin Davis.

Once again @jakebogen95 well done sir, well done and a great guest and I hope you have Vinny on again during training camp because IMHO his insight to the Rams is second to none.

Last edited:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Excellent piece @jakebogen95 IMHO, the best yet. Bonsignore really knows the Ram roster and enjoyed all of the input and the questions were excellent as well. As to LaQuvionte Gonzalez? Really, Jake? Oh well, we all have our favorites...Not sure the Rams keep 7 WR's again this year, but they could. Might keep 4 RB's with the addition of John Kelly and the upside of Justin Davis.

Once again @jakebogen95 well done sir, well done and a great guest and I hope you have Vinny on again during training camp because IMHO his insight to the Rams is second to none.
Thank you so much for the kind words. Vinny, Joe, Rich, Michael and Nick are my go-to guys for Rams insiders. I wouldn't take anyone else.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just curious, who are these guys (besides Vinny B, who is terrific)?

Michael Silver? (He had the Fisher connection...)
I know one is Joe Curley of the Ventura County Star (I think)

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Just curious, who are these guys (besides Vinny B, who is terrific)?

Michael Silver? (He had the Fisher connection...)
Vincent Bonsignore, Joe Curley, Rich Hammond, Michael Duarte, Nick Hamilton

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Vincent Bonsignore, Joe Curley, Rich Hammond, Michael Duarte, Nick Hamilton

All good, I have not read much from Michael Duarte or Nick Hamilton, but enjoy Rich & Joe and especially Vinny who brings an old school approach to his reporting. Bonsignore knows the roster inside and out and communicates well on twitter and in his articles as well.

When you compare Bonsignore to Jim Thomas for example (and I liked Jim) Thomas did not write about the third tight end for example, he focused more on the starting 22 and the coaching staff, enjoy the fact that if I tweet to Vinny about the chances of Cody McElroy making the squad, he actually knows who he is...Again @jakebogen95 you are also improving greatly, there was no silence during this and rarely did both of you talk over each other, it was very easy to listen to and informative...Keep up the great work, all of us enjoy it very much!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All good, I have not read much from Michael Duarte or Nick Hamilton, but enjoy Rich & Joe and especially Vinny who brings an old school approach to his reporting. Bonsignore knows the roster inside and out and communicates well on twitter and in his articles as well.

When you compare Bonsignore to Jim Thomas for example (and I liked Jim) Thomas did not write about the third tight end for example, he focused more on the starting 22 and the coaching staff, enjoy the fact that if I tweet to Vinny about the chances of Cody McElroy making the squad, he actually knows who he is...Again @jakebogen95 you are also improving greatly, there was no silence during this and rarely did both of you talk over each other, it was very easy to listen to and informative...Keep up the great work, all of us enjoy it very much!
Yep, Jake is pretty dang strong as a young reporter, even if he never returns my calls to make him better. I do like Vinny more than Jim Thomas, and that's saying something from me because I liked JT a lot. The one thing that I am sure JT experienced over the years was the futility of all of those losing Rams teams in the Lou. Why know much about the third Tight End when the two starting TE's would never make any other Pro squad?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
LA Times reporters on the Rams seem underwhelming, from what I’ve seen. Wonder why the OCR consistently puts out better Rams articles than the LA Times?