Downtown Rams Podcast Ep.90 feat. Joe Curley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Good podcast topics.

As always I agree & disagree on something’s.

New topic would be now Morgan fox is out.

Does Westbrook take that DE spot , or was Morgan fox trying to take the vacant spot of Connor Barwin?

As far as Brockers goes his head no Atlanta game in the dominance that the Rams were showing up until that point proves his value. Coming into camp right now, Brockers looks really cut and lean. Having Suh at DT vs Westbrook’s is huge.

Going back to the Matthews thoughts on the draft or the Rams took Greg Robinson. The Rams could’ve traded back with the bills moved up to get Sammy Walkins. How the Rams got the number to pick from Washington in the first place and actually could’ve signed him as a free agent and still had draft picks coming to them for years to come. Could’ve been the best trade in NFL history by far if the Rams play their cards right. Do you think the Rams took Craig Robinson over Aaron Donald is sort of mind blowing at this point. That’s what makes the Rams scouting team so solid, they just going got to go on talent and not force their choice. The round getting cooper Kupp after passing on him for John Johnson. Do you think Les Snead got Gerald Everett who McVay really liked and also John Johnson for free.

Less need did the same thing this year by trading back and still getting players the Rams wanted. You talk about Mika Fiser & Demby.Talking about offense of Lyman Alan bring such spirit DMB brings that tackle to guard big mall or a guy inside they can pass protect. I think those of the guys less need likes talking about offense Lineman Allen brings such spirit DEmby brings that tackle to garden big mall or guy inside they can pass protect. I think those of the guys Kromer likes.
He also likes the center guard guys as well that helps keep less offense of Lyman on the roster because both types cross train