Downtown Rams Podcast Ep.86 feat. Rams LB Tegray Scales

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice job Jake !!

This guy is totally cool & down to earth .

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice job Jake !!

This guy is totally cool & down to earth .
Thanks man! I'm stoked that he's on the Rams. We talked for another half hour after the podcast ended haha. He's a great dude.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thanks man! I'm stoked that he's on the Rams. We talked for another half hour after the podcast ended haha. He's a great dude.

That’s freaking cool because you grade these guys out & then get the personal side of it.

The thing he said I liked the most is he loves the fellowship!! Fits exactly what The Rams look for in a player.

What’s your break down on him ? Indiana had an excellent defense the last 2 years . Tegray was a big part of it unit.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
That’s freaking cool because you grade these guys out & then get the personal side of it.

The thing he said I liked the most is he loves the fellowship!! Fits exactly what The Rams look for in a player.

What’s your break down on him ? Indiana had an excellent defense the last 2 years . Tegray was a big part of it unit.
He was the 77th best player in the draft and is better than the LB we drafted in the fifth.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He was the 77th best player in the draft and is better than the LB we drafted in the fifth.

Why do you think that ? It’s cool the way things worked out . He is the perfect player to come to The Rams for you .

Break it down man ?? Why do you like him so much ? Main power points ? Is he like Barron & covers well ?

You like Randolph the last 2 years , now this is your new udfa who you think can start ?

I have been a Kevin Peterson fan , but man the DB’s are stacked. —Troy Hill has improved so much sense last season.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Why do you think that ? It’s cool the way things worked out . He is the perfect player to come to The Rams for you .

Break it down man ?? Why do you like him so much ? Main power points ? Is he like Barron & covers well ?

You like Randolph the last 2 years , now this is your new udfa who you think can start ?

I have been a Kevin Peterson fan , but man the DB’s are stacked. —Troy Hill has improved so much sense last season.
I think when you look at this man he does it all. You want a vocal leader that can be a captain? This man is it. You talk about Patrick Willis and the way he carried himself on and off the field, I think that's the type of guy that Tegray is and will continue to be. He has the ability to lead, read and react, he has athleticism despite the 40 yard time he ran due to a pulled hammy he explained in further detail off air. This is just someone that teams missed on. He covers well, he stops the run, he has bend and can rush the passer. Mark my words man Tegray will be starting in 2019 or 2020. Kiser is severely limited in the coverage game and Tegray doesn't have too many weaknesses.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think when you look at this man he does it all. You want a vocal leader that can be a captain? This man is it. You talk about Patrick Willis and the way he carried himself on and off the field, I think that's the type of guy that Tegray is and will continue to be. He has the ability to lead, read and react, he has athleticism despite the 40 yard time he ran due to a pulled hammy he explained in further detail off air. This is just someone that teams missed on. He covers well, he stops the run, he has bend and can rush the passer. Mark my words man Tegray will be starting in 2019 or 2020. Kiser is severely limited in the coverage game and Tegray doesn't have too many weaknesses.

Jake - I’m going to flat out say I think your a little (crazy) caught up into this whole world wind. I’m not the biggest college guy of late, but I do have evaluation knowledge.

In my first glimpse against Penn State he looked lost. To make the next step in the NFL
Is going to be tougher. The 40 is just a tool. Missing tackles & late read & reaction is not.
Plus let’s O’lineman eat him up.

That is just my view right now. I do think it was an excellent interview, I will mark your words.In a way Injope your right because I think Kiser is an excellent draft pick late.That said I have not seen them in pads yet.

I really like how Wade really values Mark Barron. He was hurt last season & will be that much better this coming season.
I think Easley is going to just cause havoc to Offensenses & coverage is not going to be as big as just coming up & making tackles like Kiser can do.
I still wonder what Hager is going to look like this season ? He has played well on special teams & held his own in a game Ogletree was out.
It’s all a crap shot at this point. Well see what happens ? I wonder your thoughts on Hemmingway ? He got injured & I thought brought a lot of value.He was an excellent interview by yourself last season.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Jake - I’m going to flat out say I think your a little (crazy) caught up into this whole world wind. I’m not the biggest college guy of late, but I do have evaluation knowledge.

In my first glimpse against Penn State he looked lost. To make the next step in the NFL
Is going to be tougher. The 40 is just a tool. Missing tackles & late read & reaction is not.
Plus let’s O’lineman eat him up.

That is just my view right now. I do think it was an excellent interview, I will mark your words.In a way Injope your right because I think Kiser is an excellent draft pick late.That said I have not seen them in pads yet.

I really like how Wade really values Mark Barron. He was hurt last season & will be that much better this coming season.
I think Easley is going to just cause havoc to Offensenses & coverage is not going to be as big as just coming up & making tackles like Kiser can do.
I still wonder what Hager is going to look like this season ? He has played well on special teams & held his own in a game Ogletree was out.
It’s all a crap shot at this point. Well see what happens ? I wonder your thoughts on Hemmingway ? He got injured & I thought brought a lot of value.He was an excellent interview by yourself last season.
Appreciate that. I think Hemingway is going to emerge as the top TE. Everett is the flashy guy but Hemingway is going to be the key to fixing our 28th ranked red zone offense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Appreciate that. I think Hemingway is going to emerge as the top TE. Everett is the flashy guy but Hemingway is going to be the key to fixing our 28th ranked red zone offense.

Interesting- my view of him is more of a special teams guy who can block well. He is sneaky athletic where he releases well in the open field & is able to find open space.
Him & Easley both got injured early & had high hopes for both.

I find the TE position is interesting & thought Inheard McVay(Snead ?)talk highly of Everett?
Higbee missed so many passes in training camp last year it carried over into the season.
He made some outstanding catches thought last season & his relationship with Jared Goff is only going to be that much better. I think both players are underrated.

I also like that The Rams traded Tavon Austin.
This helps the TE’s get more plays , & also both Thomas & Reynolds will breakthrough some this season.

Reynolds is the guy I look to to be the RedZone guy ! I like his height & ability to find gaps to go along with his catch radius.

—These are just my views of now.

—this Johnny Mundt was kept on the practice squad. He played well in the last 2 preseason games, catching a TD.