Downtown Rams Podcast Ep.85 feat. DE John Franklin-Myers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Great you got the interview! This guy is going to be The Rams pass rusher !! He has all the confidence in the world.

I like the OO pick , but this cat they picked way before him. The Rams brought in a lot of competition. It will be interesting watching how things play out.
Micha
Kinser is another guy I’m liking. Numbers wise at combine vs production the field.When he says he is Great !! He is not lying!!! At the end what was Ray Lewis’s 40 ? I’m just saying Mika will be in the Mika will be in the College Hall of Fame .

I hear you man & not rotating to the next question throws things off while searching for the next question. You did better with Hemmingway . -thanks for sharing

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
At the end what was Ray Lewis’s 40 ?
Interesting....but I never checked....I'd guess it was in the 4.5's......ray could really run...

Great work Jake (look at you, with a lil BASS in that voice!! Much better....what, you gargle or smoking cigars now? Deep!...LOL...now you can bust some bad bitches with that bed room voice)....the more I read up on this guy...the more I like...upside...physical....and....man he does have some heavy hands...

I don't know where this kid plays....I don't know when....but he was targeted....for a reason.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting....but I never checked....I'd guess it was in the 4.5's......ray could really run...

Great work Jake (look at you, with a lil BASS in that voice!! Much better....what, you gargle or smoking cigars now? Deep!...LOL...now you can bust some bad bitches with that bed room voice)....the more I read up on this guy...the more I like...upside...physical....and....man he does have some heavy hands...

I don't know where this kid plays....I don't know when....but he was targeted....for a reason.
I told Jake a while ago that his speech pattern is a lot like Adam Schein.... Just last week I offered to pinch hit as an NFL expert...Homey must not have gotten the email.

(Hey Jake....)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Lewis 4.58
Kiser 4.66
Burfict 5.09
Littleton 4.73
Hager 4.65
I think Kiser will be the starting ILB !! He was a steal in this draft !! This guy is a baller & will just make plays . Ram fans want to talk about run stuffers !!

Franklin-Myers 4.75 will play more of a DE/LB in rotation. He can line up on either side ??

Ogbo 4.77 - he was picked 2 pick after Franklin-Myers. He is a guy Phil Salvage really likes as a surprise. Last year it was Everett & the year before Dak !! I like his scouting reports. Totally solid !!

Watching OO you see a OLB that plays the position well. He will keep plays inside & contains , opposite of Robert Quinn. He also covers running plays inside the line as well as being able to rush the passer ! I like his game. He also has good hops & will surprisingly knock down a lot of balls.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I told Jake a while ago that his speech pattern is a lot like Adam Schein.... Just last week I offered to pinch hit as an NFL expert...Homey must not have gotten the email.

(Hey Jake....)

Lmao !!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think Kiser will be the starting ILB !! He was a steal in this draft !! This guy is a baller & will just make plays . Ram fans want to talk about run stuffers !!
Pump yo brakes.....LOL...I always remember how Hager ran...in games and at that combine....I keep waiting for him to "turn on"....
Someone with info talked about how Kiser was beat up most of last season in college...I think he needs a year in the weight room....and get healthy.
Ogbo 4.77 - he was picked 2 pick after Franklin-Myers. He is a guy Phil Salvage really likes as a surprise. Last year it was Everett & the year before Dak !! I like his scouting reports. Totally solid !!
Phil Savage has been watching college football for some time....he really knows prospects.
It's funny that Franklin-Meyers is faster than...obo....and just as fast as Littleton. Probably faster than John Johnson.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pump yo brakes.....LOL...I always remember how Hager ran...in games and at that combine....I keep waiting for him to "turn on"....
Someone with info talked about how Kiser was beat up most of last season in college...I think he needs a year in the weight room....and get healthy.
Phil Savage has been watching college football for some time....he really knows prospects.
It's funny that Franklin-Meyers is faster than...obo....and just as fast as Littleton. Probably faster than John Johnson.

Well Phil Savage didn’t have Franklin-Myers at the Senior Bowl. The combine helps to tell a story about a player. 4.70 is a good time for a player his size.

I think the 10yard dash is important for the position of a pass rusher.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

(Hey Jake....)

lmao

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think the 10yard dash is important for the position of a pass rusher.
Agreed....fast 40 usually means fast 10....

they measure 40's for a reason...they draft guys higher or lower, based on 40, times for a reason.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Agreed....fast 40 usually means fast 10....

they measure 40's for a reason...they draft guys higher or lower, based on 40, times for a reason.

No doubt. The Rams found a couple players that ran well , but were not big names in Noteboom & John Franklin-Myers. Both big guys that showed good speed at the combine.

The Rams coaching staff always thinks they can coach players up.