Dome reviews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Heck I love the Ed. But hey, it's the only pro sport stadium I've been to.

If I could pick a stadium, I'd want one like Indi's.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've been in venues all over and the Dome is below average IMO. I haven't been in it for over three seasons so I don't know how the latest upgrades helped but it was nothing to brag about all the times I have been there. As a die hard fan it doesn't bother me too much but to draw the casual fans and get them to spend you need a little more "pop" than what the dome delivers.

The halftime shows are the worst, at least used to be......and this is no lie.....once I posted on the Herd several years back that they needed to fire the guy playing music because I heard "Tainted Love" by Softcell and a Madonna tune. That should never happen.

VARam

Winning cures all, as was the case for them from 1999-04. It was Qwest Field before Qwest Field.

Last edited by a moderator:

fearsomefour

Legend
I've been to several stadiums, some great, most ok.
I go to maybe the worst baseball stadium in MLB pretty regularly. Why? I go to watch the team on the field. A beautiful stadium would help but is not necessary.
I never once hated a movie I went to see because the parking lot sucked.

bluecoconuts

Legend
My girlfriend had only ever been to the Ed, Scottrade Center, and Busch Stadium. When i took her to Staples Center she was blown away, said the EJD and Scottrade were awful in comparison.

The stadium may have been better when the Rams were winning but that was 10 years ago... it's bottom of the league for a reason, it needs to be updated. Get a stadium that says the city is proud to home the Rams, fill it up and make opposing teams hate coming into town.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Don't go to a real stadium then, you'll get depressed every time you go to the Ed.

Does that include KC??? Looks line the clock is ticking. :(

BUT!!! That's before I go to the Vikings and Cowboys games. whooOOPPP!!! :D

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I've been to several stadiums, some great, most ok.
I go to maybe the worst baseball stadium in MLB pretty regularly. Why? I go to watch the team on the field. A beautiful stadium would help but is not necessary.
I never once hated a movie I went to see because the parking lot sucked.

I assuming by "worst baseball stadium in MLB" you're implying that one in Oakland?