Dome lease

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wish I could ask you something here that you could answer with a definitive statement, but I know that's not even possible. I know you have to keep all of your options close to your vest, but could you speak to the possibilities of building a new dome in a new location in STL? Is that a primary option? And do you have locations in mind already?

Thanks.

kdemoff

UDFA
There isn't much I can or will say on the lease, but I will say that throughout the process, we were focused on how to improve the Edward Jones Dome to provide a great game day experience for our fans and that working with the top stadium designers we learned a great deal about what needs to be done to improve the experience. That wisdom will serve us well as we move forward in the next step, with the same goal in mind -- to provide the best game day experience in the NFL. Part of that involves things we don't currently control -- parking, tailgating, etc, and some are things we can work with the CVC to improve. The good news is that the arbitration is behind us and now we can think more creatively outside of the legal process as we move forward to improve the fan experience.

KD