Does Stedman Baily have another chance in the NFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well, not exactly.... He had left before the incident because he earned himself a 4 game suspension for PED's, which was his fault...
And please, using the word "shot" is a pretty poor pun, even if meant unintentionally....
A) I don't recall Bailey ever being suspended for PED's!
B) Using the term " give him a shot" is a commonly used term, and your being over-analytical in presuming I did or didn't mean to use it as a pun!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A) I don't recall Bailey ever being suspended for PED's!
B) Using the term " give him a shot" is a commonly used term, and your being over-analytical in presuming I did or didn't mean to use it as a pun!
He was suspended twice actually
The PED suspension was in 2014, 4 games reduced to 2. He was on suspension for substance abuse in 2015 when he was shot.
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/11/9/9698886/stedman-bailey-st-louis-rams-suspension
And he certainly blamed himself
"a few reflections on my 25th. another year is another opportunity to become a better person. to everybody I let down, I'm so sorry & I will do everything I can to gain yalls trust back. thanks for listening, I love y'all" #SteddyB #RamsFam #YearOfTheRam

As for the "take a shot" comments, no I don't think you meant it as a pun but I think its in poor taste to use the term