Does Cincinnati have a real shot?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Can the Cincinnati Bearcats defeat Alabama Crimson Tide?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Not a snowballs chance in hell

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • They’ll make it close

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Anyone has a shot. Cinci easily has the best quarterback (Ridder has a shot to be the number one overall pick if he plays well against Bama.)

But Bama's defense is stifling. It'll be hard to beat them if the defense is on.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Will they play the game? Several games cancelled due to the pandemic

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
They have several NFL level players and they have played in big games and won.

Bama just has too many better players though. That's the main reason we see them in the college final 4 every year. The saying goes... "It's not about the X's and O's, it's about the Jessies and the Joes".

If Bama overlooks them thinking they're gonna have an easy win and commits bad turnovers... they could get upset.

If not... all the 4 and 5 star recruits will win because of their overwhelming talent.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I see this game being close early and then Alabama pulling away and winning convincingly. I love Luke Fickell and I have walked the campus of Cincinnati and taken several classes there, but IMO, Bama has too much and I'm thinking a 45-20 game here.