Does anyone here have one of these?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FYI..........it's over 800K to have installed and wired.........so yeah you'd probably have a much different outdoor living area hahaha.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I wonder hos it looks in bright sunlight ,

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pffft.. .I'm waiting for the Oculus version to drop.....that and a winning powerball ticket....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd use the 800k to fix up my farm house and then use my current HDTV in the living room.....

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'd use the 800k to fix up my farm house and then use my current HDTV in the living room.....
Right? In order for me to spend 800k on that setup, I'd have to have double digits billions in disposable income. It just isn't with anything to me to have that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ill wait for the price to drop below a grand. Electronics are always more expensive when they come out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When it hits $700K, I’m scooping one of those deals up.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right? In order for me to spend 800k on that setup, I'd have to have double digits billions in disposable income. It just isn't with anything to me to have that.

The reason I know this thing exists is because I was at an event at a designers studio in Naples and met a couple who were from out of state where the company they work for is based. They moved here to target the wealthy people in Florida, obviously SWFL and Naples, but they can and do their work all over.

The guy showed me the video and it was impressive. They do VERY high end home automation/smart home jobs. They are working on one now that they are finishing up that was over 3MIL for total automation and home theater/audio. It's on Gordon Dr. in Naples. Homes on that street have sold or been offered for up to 65MIL. About half of them, or at least close I think, are seasonal and not the owners primary residence.

It's crazy what people do when they have tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, or even billions. And there are a lot of those people in Naples.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
If so may I come over on game days?

and people will still sit and stare at their phones the whole time

151006121034-phone-snubbing-stock-exlarge-169.jpg