Dodgers Set Franchise Record

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sorry, guys, but this deserves its own thread. The Dodgers set a franchise record today. The first time in its’ storied history the team won 106 games!!

And they swept the Giants in doing it.

Let it be the launch of a World Series title!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Sorry, guys, but this deserves its own thread. The Dodgers set a franchise record today. The first time in its’ storied history the team won 106 games!!

Let it be the launch of a World Series title!
Beating a rival is always satisfying and setting a record while doing so is even better. Big congrats! 106 wins is no small feat. That is the Cardinals record too set 77 years ago in a 154 game season.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
60 minute limit to edit. I learn something new every day.
Dodgers were also tough in '42 finishing two games behind the Cardinals with 104 wins.

Last edited:

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

Let it be the launch of a World Series title for the Cardinals!
My like is for the entire post including the unfinished last sentence. FIFY:sneaky:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tough to be excited yesterday for the Dodgers on the same day the Rams lose in such a shocking and disappointing way. But things will level out for the Rams Thursday, and hopefully the Dodgers go in with momentum.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Tough to be excited yesterday for the Dodgers on the same day the Rams lose in such a shocking and disappointing way. But things will level out for the Rams Thursday, and hopefully the Dodgers go in with momentum.
They swept their final series so that is without question momentum. Perhaps winning the division a while back begs the question; Are they still hungry?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Maybe they’ll win it all this year......

i mean i have been waiting since 1988
I was working at Knott’s Berry farm as a 15 year old

Maybe

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been to Knott's Berry Farm quite a few times. My parents took my brother and myself when we lived in LA. Absolutely superb place. Magic Mountain we used to frequent as well. Anyway enough of that nonsense, congrats to the Dodgers.......now bring the World Series home.