Dinner with a SF fan friend…..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
So I went to dinner with a SF fan friend and he said something about the Rams beating SF, and I said yep, here we are or something like that. Then he said “you know the 9ers were injured….” I then just looked at him for a moment, and then said “but not as injured as the Rams were.”

Then he looked back at me…..and…..crickets………it was freaking priceless. You had to be there. Haha…
Funny Girl Lol GIF by Northern Ireland

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I had a similar comment made to me, that our win was helped by the 49’ers being banged up.

:eyeroll:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
This is why they are called the whiners. They bitch and complain about every fucking loss and always have some excuse as to why they lost. On the flip side they talk to most shit when they win yet haven't won a fucking thing in years. Fuck that team and their bitch made as fans.