Did anyone else notice the wood Stewart was laying last...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
night?

(First of all, yes homo)

Now. Yes he missed a tackle or two and I'm not giving him a pass from that. However, guy is playing like he wants a roster spot next season. It's nice to see what Spags and others were seeing in him now that he's more comfortable in the system and is flying around.

GGGGAAAAAAATTTTTTT DDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMN some of those hits though. Haven't seen a Rams safety step up and make hits like that in some time.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Re: Did anyone else notice the wood Stewart was laying last.

He makes all the calls in the secondary also. They will have to sign him next year and other teams will be after him. He's my favorite player this year.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler

And he was UDFA. Impressive. Have to keep him around for awhile. I still can remember a few plays from the early part of last season where he caught my eye and its nice to see him develop into a starter.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Yeah he's a thumper alright. Lock him up quick and the safety position is set for a few years.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Thanks for bringing that up Username.

Those hits he delivered were the highlight of the night for me.
Watching him light up those seabags was an excellent tension reliever.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Assuming Bartell, Murph and Fletch make it back healthy next year, the secondary could be beastly. If they can get this pathetic offense could score at least 2 TDs a game, they might actually be competitive.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

I liked the way he was flying around the field making hits, but he also got burnt numerous times covering the slot WR. He looked lost in man coverage.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

libertadrocks said:
I liked the way he was flying around the field making hits, but he also got burnt numerous times covering the slot WR. He looked lost in man coverage.
That's after we lost more corners. He's a safety, not a corner.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

True. He was forced into that role. Nevertheless his performance in coverage disappointed me. I thought, earlier in the year when CBs started dropping like flies, he could potentially make the transition to CB due to his skill set.

Doug Baldwin got the majority of his yardage against Stewart.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

libertadrocks said:
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

True. He was forced into that role. Nevertheless his performance in coverage disappointed me. I thought, earlier in the year when CBs started dropping like flies, he could potentially make the transition to CB due to his skill set.

Doug Baldwin got the majority of his yardage against Stewart.
No, he plays fast, but he's not fast or loose enough to play corner. Most of the plays that Baldwin got were in zone, we played mostly zone once we starting losing corners again. I remember him getting beaten only once in man, where he missed the jam and Baldwin got the clean release. I know the plays you were talking about though.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick

Yeah, he got burnt a few times, but he plays hard for sixty minutes and always seems to be around the ball.
I love the way this kid plays, and he just gets better each week.

GO RAMS!!!!